Home

This game is *Game Of The Year* Heres why

Sithxace

After a few months I check back up on this game, I just watched the new trailer, very very good, wall walk, wow! This game looks so good and still have like a few months of progress.

They are using the same technology aliens vs preditors 2 used, so the graphics and cutscenes are going to look very excellent. I just cant wait until it comes out.

**I dont mean the same thing, but like say way, in avp2 the eyes and mouth moved, and looks like jk2 does the same thing.***

Lets just hope your system can handle it, my system is P3 703, 256 mb RAM, Radeon 7200 64mb 3d card.

Im getting hyped, you guys better!

There are just so many good games coming out this year that I find it hard to believe. We have WC3, Morrowind, and GTA3 coming out this quarter alone to contend with. In addition to that, there's SWG, Unreal 2, UT2, Neverwinter Nights, DNF (?), Halo (?), SoF2, Age of Mythology, and probably some more that I forgot. And let's not forget the recently released MoH.

In most years, I would probably say that JKII has a shot at GOTY. Especially last year. But with a lineup that damn good, I'm skeptical that JKII will be GOTY in 2002.

And Silent_One - I'm surprised that you share our view, I must admit, but very pleased at the fact

Why are you so surprised? I supposed its because I'm so new at these forums... I dunno...

Original quote by Harbinger

Isn't Star Wars Galaxies due out Q3 this year? Or was that pushed back to '03?

I'm almost positive that SWG will come out early 2003.

given how well UT did against Q3 (released in the same week), i would say that ut2 will be goty....but i have no idea really =)

especially with all of the other all star games out there....its going to be interesting, but jk0 doesnt hold a candle to the other games out there =/ ... now if lucasarts got together with id and made a NEW engine for jk0 (lol) then you'd be talking......heh.....of course that wuold be in like 2 years

Archived