Home

The Alternate Universe

Deac

Deac Starkiller, after having various escapades, has been contracted, along with several others to venture into an alternate reality.

The Empire, in it's dying days, was trying to open a portal to a universe where they won the war to bring in re-inforcements. The project was never completed.

Until now. The party will end up anywhere, and may end up confronting sides of themselves they never saw, or wished to see again.

Regular rules apply.

Deac Starkiller: If you don't know him by now, you never will.

*Deac awaits the arrival of the rest of the team*

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Termand Rwos: A Terran gargoyle from an alternate universe. A broken teleporter has landed him here, with little control over where he ends up next. As such, he has experience with this kind of thing...and special interest in it as well, for he knows a secret that has not been revealed in this universe yet...

Rwos has worked with Deac before. Coincidence has landed them together several times. This time, for a change, he was coming to meet Deac after having been summoned, not by some accident of fate.

When Rwos received Deac's message, he was on Nar Shadda, the smuggler's moon of Nal Hutta, looking for a rare alloy called terillium-carbon that he needed to repair the fried D-matix of his teleporter. The D-matrix was what allowed his teleporter to make dimensional jumps; rather than the random spatial leaps it was restricted to now. However, Deac Starkiller's cryptic message about venturing to an alternate reality piqued his interest...and the news of the Imperial project captured it completely. Rwos could only shudder at the thought of what would happen if they'd succeeded...or if someone had access to that kind of technology now...

*Corzip Dinn... the young Jedi was waiting on one side of a portal of some sort. he wasnt sure he wanted to go in there... he doesnt know.... doesnt FEEL waht is beyond it. but he though 'hey, if you dont dare, you dont win.' He jumped in and within a split second he was out again. He looked suspiciously around. 'Was that it?' he thought. he saw Deac standing there. he walked up to him.*

Welcome to the Alternate Universe. Don't worry, as long as that portal or one here stays open, I can use this to get back. *Holds up device* Or, Rwos might be able to use his teleporter to get us back.

Things are different here.

Yavin 4 is gone, along with most of the early alliance's leaders. Skywalker's torpedo was just too late, and Darth Vader died in the explosion. His hyperdrive failed.

The civil war is still going on, but it looks like peace is looming.

Also, lucky for us, I have found no record of that idiot Syrnl. I don't think he was born here. Oddly enough, Palpatine isn't on record either.

Well now, isn't that interesting.

Luke Skywalker is supreme commander of the Jedi order and the New Republic. Emperor Darth Maul is in command of The Galactic Imperium. He was a human here, and Obi-wan didn't quite kill him. No-one knows the secret leader of the sith order. It's said that he has no past...

I'm hoping some more will show up. (But the portal will close in 3 days). If no-one else comes, we'll have to assess the extent of this side's technology for Trans-dimensional gates, and if the empire here has them, shut it down.

*Rwos arrives at the address Deac had named, a ghost city on a dark, deserted world which humans had not set foot on since the time of the Old Republic. He walked in, only to see a completely empty, dark room, with an identical door on the opposite side. He walked through and opened the door...and was shocked to see he'd ended up right where he'd walked in. He looked back at the door he'd walked in...still there. With shock, he realized what was going on.

There's a portal right in the middle of this room...extremely advanced...it doesn't even give off any waste energy that I can see. No heat or light signature at all. Looks like the Imperials have done it...I'd better find Deac. He doesn't know the implications of this or he'd have never used one...

We're on Imperium Cental, what we call Alderran. Don't look outside...

*Were the party to look outside against Deac's advice, they would see a barren world, decimated by years of warfare. Maul isn't a popular tyrnant*

And as for X-wings, I haven't seen any. I'm also hoping Rwos will come through the portal.

We're in the universe 3 places to the right of our own. So It's quite different. Nasty too. We have to destroy the portal device on this side then destroy the one on our own. I have talked to Lord Skywalker and he's sending a Jedi attack force to help us.

*corzip yawns*

man that portal sure drains some energy when you go threw.

*Corzip checks both his blasters and puts them in the cases at his sides. he then clips two long cilinders off his belt. he activates the both lightsabers. one yellow and one orange. he wings them around some.*

Hey Rwos? wanna practice a bit. im bored.

No time for that now, Corzip! We have to get moving...

*The party takes a swoop ride across the open terrain. As they enter the tunnels beneath the city, they can hear the sounds of a battle raging....*

Let's hope we stay undetected...

*Corzip was at the back of the group. he nervously turned around sometimes. He thought he heard something. he let the force flow in the direction he heard it come. but nothing was there.

Corzip shrugged (:D) he turned around only to see that Rwos and Deac were a long way up ahead. Corzip runned toward them to catch up.*

Archived