Home

Screens: nobody cares...

Nemios

heheh ps2maddenman wazzzzzzzzzzzzup!!!! i knew you looked familiar, i didnt post much at ign but i read almost all of them, and your sir...were always the best :D good to see a familiar face here. I wuv these boards :) I hung out in ps2 and pc boards at ign -_- under the handle amyangel. and yes i am a girl :p

Silent Wolf = destroyer of n00bs :D

Yah i also have been itching to get my hands on a screenie of Jedi knight in the 1st person. The gun shots get old in first person, SWITCH it around raven :D *sheepishly peers up at raven programer* Im so sorry i didnt...*gets force lightninged* ...omfg ow!

Thanks for the complement SW, these are pretty good boards here, ne-ways, about the 1st person screen shot, doesn't the game automatically revert to 3rd person when you wield the saber? That is what I was thinking, but anyways, since most of the screens are in 3rd person view it leads me to believe that the programmers/playtesters like the 3rd person view better because it is probably more practical. I will test it out in 1st person (saber fighting), but I am sure it will be just a novelty as the 3rd person view is probably better for gaming.

:D

is it just me or has almost all the screens lately been of kyle using force lightning on some storm troopers??? i say we get a few screens of some other force powers, like push or pull......something different, and a first person saber screen wouldnt be that bad, but sabering in 1st person isnt that great.....

I would guess that Raven would select the shots that best show the graphics of the game. 3rd person, in almost every case, would show the graphics best. Force Lightning would seem to be the most graphics-intensive Force to show. If you recall from JK or MotS, pull and push did not show much graphically, only a body or a weapon flying.

Third person as the best for gaming? Played many FPS competitively? The only one that I can think of wer people that played JK guns either nf or ff, but it involved putting a dot on your screen for targeting.

Originally posted by SlowbieOne

I appreciate the screens:), but think about it, what's the point?

They have released a bunch of screens lately, and they are all basically the same thing, just variations. I for one, don't wanna see TOO much, but why keep showing us things we have seen?

I'd have to agree. Good post. It does seem that most of the screens have the lightsaber, force lightning, stormtroopers. I'd like to see more, but at the same time, leave suprises. I'd like to see more of the maps, maybe screens of the MP maps?

Does anyone else think that they show to many pictures of the Force Lightning? WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE FORCES POWERS? Like maybe have him pushing 5 stormtroopers off an edge or something. Or Pulling a stormtooper to him as they talk about. SOmething.

It just seems like they show him with a lightsaber using lightning on 5 stormies and 2 of them always getting hit. Something new!

But it still looks cool ... :cool:

Archived