Home

Would you rather have the game sooner, with no demo, or later with demo?

Silent_Thunder

How do you feel about getting the demo?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about getting the demo?

• Release the game on the 28th of March, and give no demo.
    • Give demo on the 5th of March, but release game on 12 of April
    • I don't care either way.

Well 1st off the game is basicly done, sure the PC gamer UK reveiw may be a LATE beta but it is complete never the less, it's just a matter of bug fixing which, if they released a demo/beta, we could all help out with.

And i don't think that release a demo 5th march and wait till april is eerrr....realistic. i would think the delay would be more like a week or two, not a whole month.

I personelly would like a demo to get a feel for the game, spot any bugs and report them to RAVEN so we get the best game possible, i'd rather wait for a bug free game then get the game early with a few bugs and then have to d/l a 20mb patch or more. :rolleyes:

Ok first of all i thought we were getting the game early in march like on the 5th or something and second of all i would love a demo first, cause that will be available to download cause i live in middle east and i won't see the game (if at all) until like summer so PLEASE DEMO FIRST!

:( i need game....OBSESSION KICKING IN, MSUT PLAY GAME AHHHHH!!!

LOL

I'd like to have a demo and a later release. The time between the demo release and the full release will seem much shorter(even if it is longer than it would be with no demo) because we've got something play with, especially if its a Multiplayer demo. A Multiplayer Demo wouldn't give anything away from the plot, plus Multiplayer matches are different every time, where as Singleplayer is usually only minor differences between different times you play it.

Making a Demo should cause Jedi Knight II to be delayed at all anyways.

Guest Sarcastic Saint

I voted for option numbero uno....why??

Why spoil the fun for a game you're gonna be playing anyway a few weeks (if not less) later...

A Demo woud still help promote the game, and sure as hell increase magazine sales, I cant think of a game that hasnt been released RECENTLY in the past 2 years, with a demo, well maybe, Loita, and 'Pleasere Island'.

But It has been knowen for demos to come out after a game release, ie Max Payne.

The Demo would also allow potential buyers to purchase the mag, play the game and also make sure thier PC is upto it. Im sure both Devs and Us would find it useful.

Welcome to the forums Jinn Tar-Nesh :)

I thaught I was going to be the only vote for demo first!

I want it that way because whatever happens, Ill get the game late, so if they release a demo I could at least play the demo while you all finish the game and Im still waiting for the game to arrive :(

Sarcastic Saint:Its numero, not numbero

Archived