Home

A Toast to JK2.net: Nearing the end of a long road...

SlowbieOne

I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread, so if you think it should be moved , by all means do it. I put it here because I don't think everyone looks in Yoda's Swamp.

It's been a looooong road to Jedi Knight 2 since it was announced at E3 last year. I've never been more excited about anything in my life, and I'm so glad it's almost here.:D

I would just like to say that http://www.JediKnightii.net is the the best site on the net, and I look forward to coming here everyday(more like multiple times a day:)). I feel right at home here because it has a great atmosphere, and the staff and members are the best.:)

I'd like to make a toast to all the staff of JediKnightii.net, and to all the dedicated members who have been here since day 1.(you know who you are):D I'd go crazy without ya JK2.net, so here's to many, many, MANY, years of success.:):fett::jawa:ewok:

I agree! Although i only signed up recently, i'm one of those Uber long time watchers... and been visiting since i heard of JK2, which is already quite a while aog, not long after E3 in fact it mustta been

I expect my visits will stop suddenly in march though for some time and then suddenly i will be back raving asbout the game :)

watching the forums has been fun; i used to download all the threads at night and look at them at my leisure...but lately ive been posting regularly, and ive had a great time

before i heard about jk2 (a loong time ago, right before e3 i believe), tomshardware.com was my first site i checked for news...now its jediknightii.net.....

I guess I'll be the first of the staff to say thanks! We here really do it all for the fun of it and the love of the games...but in actuality, the community is what keeps us and this site going. You all are the ones who deserve a pat on the back because of all the dedication to these boards. We can only post news as it happens, but you all make the news by participating here. Thanks from us all and here's to many years of great JKII action and continued enthusiasm!

*Swoosh raises a brew*

Cheers!

:3headed::elephant::monkey4:

Originally posted by OnlyOneCanoli

Yeah, this place has a great community. But the end of this long road is the beginning of an even longer one, and hopefully that road will be just as much fun.

You read my mind, I was going to say the same

I agree, this is one of the best communities Iv seen online, thanks both to the site staff and all the people who post

Guest Krayt Tion

:thumbsup: for the remarkable community we've been able to maintain for a game that has not even been released. This is a testament to not only the enduring greatness of the Dark Forces series but proof of what happens when dedicated, fun-loving individuals gather together.

For owk.net: avatar.php?userid=3562&dateline=1009420560

This is a great community with great atmosphere. I became a member of the XWA forums in April 2000 and have been visting the XWA forums since April 1999 (I wish I would have signed up then). There will be a lot more to discuss when JK2 comes out so I will keep coming here.

When this game comes out and when I hit the multiplayer games, look for Dan12R_jkiinet. That will be me. But these boards have been great fun. We've sure had a lot to talk about a game that hasn't even come out. Just imagine what it will be like when the game DOES come out. But we still have about a month and a half until this game is out. So I'm sure we'll be able to turn to these boards for entertainment until that time.

Archived