Home

Thirst For Power - Mission 1

Eets

"No. I can sense lifeforms here."

Ma'gee leads you to what seems to be an abandoned campsite. There are a couple of tents, a burned out fire, and various supplies and tools.

"Whoever was here hasn't been gone long. Their things here tell me that they are smugglers. They are probably after the holocron as well. We should exterminate this threat."

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reaching down, Brash grabs a pair of Electrobinoculars, Salculd finds a Vibro-Blade, and Moronii snatches two glowsticks.

Suddenly from inside the tent, Joolar screams: "IT'S A TWAP!!" (hehe, couldn't resist..) and falls down after a smuggler punches him in the jaw.

Two other smugglers approach from our rear, one a twilek and the other a human. All of the smugglers have their blasters pointed at you.

What do you want to do? Talk, or Slice?

Salculd slowly starts to fall asleep because there is no action... *suddenly sees bad guys* I unsheate the blade, and launch at the one by brash. I then leap into the tree, and start manuevering stealthly overtop of the other two.

Edit: Whoops, no trees! I run towards the other two guys.

Brash sweeps behind enemies #2 and 3, and swiftly slashes at enemy #2, leaving a gash in his back.

Joolar rises to his feet and successfully attacks enemy #1.

Moronii swiftly chops off the blaster hand of enemy #3, while Hao Jun follows throw with an attack to the abdomen area.

Salculd throws the vibroblade and it hits enemy #2, completely finishing him off.

Seeing that his comrades have fallen, Enemy #1 gets a moment of bravery and attacks Joolar with a knife, but misses wildly.

Ma'gee decides to help out. The knife that Enemy #1 was attacking with flies through the air at Ma'gee, who swiftly catches it and throws it back with the same strength, finishing off Enemy #1.

*I put away my saber. Then being next to both of them I search 2 + 3 for anything useful and don't stop until I get everything.*

OOC: I'm taking 20 if you're wondering.

First post first grab...sorry Scipio o and just cuz you searched it doesn't mean you got everything (to both of you) I'm getting ALL of it I'm searching everything that's what taking 20 means

Salculd grabs another vibroblade, a glowstick, a comlink, and 50 credits.

Brash finds 2 hold out blasters, a knife, a glowstick, and a grapple hook thingy(can't think of the official name) *it is called a grappling hook -Wraith 5*

Hao Jun finds a medpack, a holdout blaster, a knife, 20 credits, and a glowstick.

Anyone else want to search before we move?

Archived