Home

Games I want some info about...

Rogue15

Does anyone have that game, and if so, is it any good?

What are u talking about?:confused:

I got B&W, it rocks. U play as a god and u have to advance through the lands spreading belief in yourself. But u graduelly choose what kind of a god u are in an RPG sort of way. Like if u through your believers over the horizon, or feed them to your Creature (A gaint animal of your choise which u have to look after, teach miracles, play with etc. How u bring up your creature is very important), or through lightning over them regularly, u will gradually turn into a demon. If u teach your creature to be nice to all things living (animal count too, if it eats meat it turns more evil), give them light rains showers to grow thier crops or respond in a nice way to thier prayers. Then u turn into a nice god.

I'd really recommend you that you try it before buying it. Many, MANY people got fed up with it after a few hours of play. It is a very unusual game. I consider the A.I. in that game a considerable improvement over past games. The graphical engine is very impressive too, with its LoD scaling.

Take a hi-tech Tamagotchi game, add a Sim City/Populous part to it, as well as some RTS elements (like conquering territory) and you got it. It is impossible to imagine it without playing it first.

Archived