Home

Did you play JK as a light jedi or a dark Sith the first time?

ps2maddenman

Good/Bad/or Ugly?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Good/Bad/or Ugly?

• Light
    • Dark
    • Didn't play JK

Originally posted by Magnum2

I just tested t->tab->red5... AFAIK that only gives you all weapons (and tab is not necesary) :(

But, in the beginning of the 4th level (The Jedi's Lightsaber, or something like that) when you get the ls from weegee, if you strike the poor robot for a while (I mean a LOT) when you destroy it the voice of Rahn says that you have chosen the dark path :)

I read from some site that Weegee has 60,000 health

I bet Weegee was once Weegee the Jedi Super Master....until he got Jawa Gunned...lol

there was a bespin secret level? in mots i always go to the one lever where you are jan and you just landed on the plane kyle is on and there is the forcefield by the jedi statue and the trees sticking out, and the ship there, well i could never figure out how to get out of that area, so i used cheet codes.

Yes, the Bespin Secret Level was contained in the "UNSUPPORTED.ZIP" file located on the MotS cd. It was a re-creation of Bespin from ESB and you played as Luke. The level was a bit rough, but fun (it was super easy if you realized that the lightsaber wielding characters couldn't block.. ie: shoot them to death from a distance with the ST rifle).

That part you are referring to is pretty simple, all you have to do is use Force Persuasion to get by the statue "Sentry." ; )

I did the Light Side first, since it seemed to make more sense because Kyle was the hero of the story -- it was very Star Wars. I came back immediately and played through Dark Jedi, too. I liked both endings, although I have more natural light side tendancies. I think that the non-aggressive powers force you to think differently, more stratigically, rather than the angry torrent of dark powers.

I just finished JK again, light side, using Saber Battle X 3.1, and now I'm doing MotS the same way.

Archived