Home

New Shots and New Knotes at Official Site! [02/20/02]

Rat Boy

Originally posted by Sturmgewehr

That's the Raven's claw. You guys are nuts. Look at the 3rd cutscene "The Vision" in Jedi Knight. The cockpit has them seated in tandem, not side by side. The Jedi Knight II screenshot has them sitting side by side. The backrest for the seats are totally different in the Moldy Crow, and the Canopy is at too sharp an angle to be the Moldy Crow's cockpit.

That said, the Moldy Crow did take quite a beating when Kyle crashed. Maybe when they repaired the Crow, these changes happened, so it is the Moldy Crow (how else would have Kyle and Jan gotten off the planet with the Valley of the Jedi at the end?).

I tend to think that we're not going to be seeing the Moldy Crow in JKII, only the Raven's Claw.

Wow some nice observations :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we were all a little let down by the trailer and left wondering why we were all waiting for this game........these screenshots sure have shown me why im waiting for it. Their also much better than we've ever seen before. I love the glass screenshot and the coloured lightting in the crow :D....QUALITY!!

Gonkh8ter, I'm still waiting....:D

Anyway, I'll reinstate what I already said in a thread about the 'multi-player map'.

I'll bet money that it's the Jedi Training grounds in SP, not a multi-player map. A bystander wouldn't make sense, and if you've played Oni, you would know what's going on here. (Remember the training levels, anybody?)

Oh, by the way, Agent_Terminator, you spelled 'flammable' wrong in the icon information thingy you have there.

Originally posted by Graphicsgod

Hey does anyone know of a program to watch the movies in JK? I don't feel like going through all the levels again, but want to watch the movies to remind myself of the story. Anyone know of where to grab it?!

It's been a while since I had the time to go through that game.

I could send you a save with absolutely everything......if I still have it that is, if not just at the beginning of every level type "thereisnotry" in the console and it will take you to the next level. That will get you all the light side movies but not the dark side ones...

Originally posted by Sturmgewehr

That's the Raven's claw. You guys are nuts. Look at the 3rd cutscene "The Vision" in Jedi Knight. The cockpit has them seated in tandem, not side by side. The Jedi Knight II screenshot has them sitting side by side. The backrest for the seats are totally different in the Moldy Crow, and the Canopy is at too sharp an angle to be the Moldy Crow's cockpit.

That said, the Moldy Crow did take quite a beating when Kyle crashed. Maybe when they repaired the Crow, these changes happened, so it is the Moldy Crow (how else would have Kyle and Jan gotten off the planet with the Valley of the Jedi at the end?).

I tend to think that we're not going to be seeing the Moldy Crow in JKII, only the Raven's Claw.

Alright then.... :)

Oh, and eternity, we have had confirmed that there's a jedi duel mode, where we have specitators. we're not sure if it's a free fly spectator mode or locked in an observer area, but I'll bet MY money that that's a MP map. Check my jedi duel mp mode thread...

Hey does anyone know of a program to watch the movies in JK? I don't feel like going through all the levels again, but want to watch the movies to remind myself of the story. Anyone know of where to grab it?!

Sure, just go here and click "The RAD Video Tools". JK cutscenes were compressed using Smacker, while Creat studios used Bink to compress cinematic cutscenes in EF and will probably do that also in JK2(hopefully they are viewable this time though).

Archived