Home

Star Wars: Brother Of Jerec

Sithcloak

I am currently working on the boy scout merit badge, cinematography. For this merit badge you are to make a movie -- after all its a filming merit badge. I quickly chose that making a Star Wars fan film would be quite fun. I got most of my inspiration from the movies on the fan film section of TFN.

For those of you who have never seen a SW fan film, head on over to the link below.

http://www.theforce.net/theater/

I have finished the storyboard and script, and hope to get to the production stage soon. Hopefully next week I can go location finding for my movie. For those of you who are intrested, I will be posting updates as I go.

Expect a trailer around the same time that JK II comes out, and the actual film a few weeks later.

If you want a copy of the script, I might send it to you through PM or E-mail.

That is all i have to say for now.

Sithcloak

Thanks man.

Also forgot to say that i will not be sending the script to anyone untill I release the name of the first in a planned trillogy. The other two might not be made, it depends on the success of the first one.

Sithcloak

P.S. I don't think i am going to have a guy two double bladed sabers, but it is something to think about.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Crazydog, but i haven't started filming yet.

Quick update, thanks for your support. The choreographing is almost finished, and location finding should start and end on saturday. A week from then the filming should start.

Sithcloak

P.S. Sure captain_drake, and all of you. You were the first ones.

P.S.S. How do i change the thread name?

Sorry that i'm double posting but heres a quick update.

Sorry i was not giving myself enough time so expect the trailer early april and the actual film later that month. Other than that there have been no slow-downs except that i will be altering the duel, but still will have plenty of time untill the actual filming begins.

Sithcloak

P.S. Please someone answer this. How do i change the thread name?

Good Luck. I've seen how hard video-editing can be. Unless you've done this before or are using a friendly ameteur video-editing program, or are just good then it will be quite hard. But don't let that deter you. It can be done.

Guest Supreme Warlord

I wonder what kind of costumes yall will be wearing hehehehehe:D Who is the characters being played?

Crazydog, i will try to release screenies as soon as the filming starts.

Eets can only mods change thread names? If so i will pm saying what i want you to change the thread name to. It has to be kept a secret untill i release the name of the movie.

Supreme Warlord, the characters have all been made up for the film except for one who is known quite well through EU and other recources.

Sithcloak

Guest Supreme Warlord

That would be cool. Jerec was a evil Jedi that almost had supreme powers of the force. Hmmm wonder what the brother would be like....:)

Archived