Home

Chat with Raven developers!

Imp Destroyer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about we turn this into a list of questions that should be asked? Each person should post a question or list of questions that they'd like asked, because I know I'll be in school when that happens and I want to know about a few things. I'll start this off:

- Will there be a demo? If so, when can we expect one?

- Will Raven be monitoring the forums more often/at all?

- Will there be a Linux port of the server software? Will it come with the game or will it come out later?

- Will the new scripting language be the only way to code for the game, or will we get and SDK like for Half-Life?

- Will editing tools and such come with the game or will it be downloadable over the Internet?

- Will the game be on 1 or 2 CDs?

- Is there any estimated date/time in March as to when this game will be released? Like mid-March, late-March, never... ?

I think that's enough to get this going :)

- Will editing tools and such come with the game or will it be downloadable over the Internet?

unsupported downloads

- Will the game be on 1 or 2 CDs?

- Is there any estimated date/time in March as to when this game will be released? Like mid-March, late-March, never... ?

late march

my primary concern: Will the effect of gaining additional momentum when you turn sharply be present. Even tho it was probably a bug, it turned out to be a really nice aspect giving the player additional control over speed, etc.

secondary concern: Will force speed in MP have any limitations on it(i.e. will it have a cool down period, be a heavy mana consumer, etc.)

If someone could ask the primary, and maybe the secondary, I would be greatful. I probably will not be able to make as I live in the United States and I have a class to attend at that time.

ONLY ONE QUESTION.... which could result in many more though :D

1: Force "Persuasion" in Multi-Player, I hear you become invisible. Are you only rendered un-seeable by the other player(s) or do you also experience the same effect? (Meaning while you are in 3rd person, and if you turn on Persuasion, do you turn invisible?)

If you do, that is a GREAT disadvantage since you don't really have a proper clue where you are aiming at. (yes I realize there is the crosshair, but it still insn't a peachy situation)

Yep, and if they tell me 'tough luck'... why I aughta..... grrr......

Cheers ;)

Archived