Home

Age of Empire fans/ Castle fans

Guest Admiral Odin

Guest Admiral Odin

I have found a new game that I believe will tinkly your taste buds.

Stronghold. It seems to be a mix between the two games. Very good, at least I like it. If your interested I would recommend getting the demo.

Guest Admiral Odin

First time I played I got creamed to. :D

This is how is the main way I beat the mission.

1.build your hunting post, wood post, and houses inside your castle walls. This way the enemy won't attack you.

I get about 5 hunting post. This will get you food.

2.Get 2 buildings that make bows. This will allow you to get archers faster, and archers are the key to winning.

3.Get pitch. places them in front of your gates, this is where the enemy will concentrate since gates as a rule are vunerable. When the enemy comes watch them burn.

4.When the final enemy comes, stay inside your castle (always stay inside). The siege weapons bring down part of your wall but if you have enough archers you will be fine.

Guest Admiral Odin

I really like the full version. So many more options. Making ale, having inns. dugeons. :D

I normall have a normal ration rate, if I have a lot of food, I'll up it to extra rations.

For taxes, depends upon your popularity, if it is great, then raise it, if not keep them small.

The game is boring and the rescources take forever to make. The graphics are nice but the gameplay is eh. All u need to do is load your walls full of archers and you're set 4 life. Especially ones behind fires, they shoot flaming arrows.

The oil burning guys are pretty cool cuz if u have like all these people coming up a seige ladder u could boil em right in their faces. That would be a great way to do anatomy!

(Walks into kitchen and heats up oil to astounding rate)

Archived