Home

The GB.com Hockey Team

Clefo

Well I finally got NHL 2001 to work again.. So I made a team consisting of GB.com forummers.. I played a game against the Canadian National Team and here were the Results:

Forum: 3

Canada: 2

YD, Rhett, and Eets had goals for the Forum.

Kvan beat up 3 Canadian Players...

Here were the Incomplete Lines for that game, Lines 3 and 4 were taken up by bad French players.

FORWARDS

LINE 1

LW: Tie Guy

C: Clefo :D

RW: Rommel

LD: Rhett

RD: Eets

LINE 2

LW: Leon

C: YD

RW: Crazy Dog

LD: Kvan

RD: Fergie

Hhhmmmmmm, now here's an idea. Forummers form a hockey team. I'll have to come to the games. I'll bring raw spam to throw at halftime. And I'll bring friends to sit at random places and throw spam too. And we'll make a cult following. And we'll follow the forummers whereever they go. And we'll be banned from coming but, we'll throw anyway and when we get kicked out, we'll watch the games live on the internet.

2 new games, I got that goalie stats...

CZECH REPUBLIC (Me) vs. The FORUMMERS!

8-7 was the final score... neither goalie did very well. Hasek had moments of brilliance in the third, though. He robbed Clefo AND Rommel on breakaways! YD has a strong game, stopping quite a few Czech rushes. nhar was horrible throughout the game, and he lost it for the hard-working forummers. Czech players developed a healthy sense of respect for the Forum team, though... especially HUGE Rhett!! :D

Nhar: 14/22 shots saved

63.6% Save

GAA: 8

Hasek: 30/36 shots saved

81% Save

GAA: 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEAM CANADA (Me) vs. The FORUMMERS!

Low scoring game. Nhar redeemed himself with an excellent performance. His team was at fault this time! Brodeur was amazing in the Canadian net, stopping many Forumming stars on BREAKAWAYS (they are an incredibly speedy team!)! Recchi came up big with a one timer-goal, assisted by Kariya and Sakic. Very even game, as both teams are HUGE! :D Stevens and Rhett had a private battle going on: who could make the BIGGEST open ice check! (stevens won, he knocked poor rommel head-over-heels!)

Nhar: 27/28 shots saved

96.4% Save

.99 GAA

Brodeur: 12/12 shots saved

100% Save

0.00 GAA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... So I'm not a hockey analyst... :p

I should add that Kvan beat up Chris Pronger :D

CZECHS VS Forummers (Me)

At the buzzer Dominik Hasek could breathe a sigh of relief. A baseball score of a game had just taken place, he had been bombarbed by shots all night. The Czech Republic beat the Forummers 8-7. The Czech defense is WEAK and it showed. Luckily the Forummer goalie was weaker, even though the Czechs were helped out by an own goal by Tie Guy in the Second Period. (Although he was checked in there by Martin Straka

Sherack Nhar allowed many soft goals, an own goal, and many wristers, and he seemed to be taking long walks all the time.

"I think he drank some (vodka) or something." says Left Winger Eets'chula.

In the final seconds the Forummers did an all out attack, Darth Rommel shot one, saved, it was rebounded. Then Clefo got it off the rebound and shot, but Hasek made a spectacular save!. Then the clock winded down handing the Forummers their first loss ever.

CANADA VS FORUMMERS (Me)

After an embarassing loss to the Czech Republic, Sherack Nhar redeemed himself, however Martin Broduer was just as spectacular as Canada won 1-0 in a very defensive minded game. Mark Recci scored on a breakaway with Sakic and Stevens assisting.

The Forummers couldn't get many good shots off, but neither could Canada. Most of the game was staged in the Neutral zone, and smaller players like Paul Kariya and Darth Rommel were Pummeled by behomeths like Boba Rhett and Rob Blake.

"Well they got their revenge for that 3-2 win we had." says Team Captian Rhett. "We had many an opportunity. I wish I had a move post grenade."

Fourth Liner Delphi added "They plyd greet, we shud hve wun thou." He spend a lot of time lieing on the ice.

The Fourmmers next game is scheduled against the Philidelphia Flyers

hehehe, I got that game. I am gonna make 2 teams- oldbies and newbies.

Oldbies: Rogues nine and 15

Lord Jay Vizion

Wraiths 5 and 8

Hannibalscipio

Silenthunter

Paragon_leon

Darthfergie

Clefo

Darth Rommel

Boba Rhett

Young David

Lord Tirion (goalie)

Sherack Nhar (goalie)

Tie Guy

eets'chula

The Newbies:

Crazy Dog no 3

Kyllin

me

Captain Drake

Sithcloak

Artoo

Altus_fett

Jedi_knight

Havoc Stryphe

DashRendar

KrKode

Chessack

DarthMaulUK (goalie)

Artoo

slash and burn (goalie)

You know Clefo...for some reason your screenshots never seem to work. Use webspawner...PLEASE!!!

BTW, I should have 205 goals by NOW!!!You must not be directing enough plays my way;)

Personally I like football better and already have a forum Team. Rhett is the best LB in the world!!! 100 overall and started at an 88 overall. In 2 years!!! (game is Madden 2002 for PS2)

And of course I am the esteemed FB/HB. And Darth Vader is our coach:D

Archived