Home

No!!! Tell me it's not true!!!

TRA_KiE

get MotS.

edit: don't take offense by that PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!! I'm just sick of people acting like jedi knight hard core players, when they've never even bought and played the expansion, Mysteries of the Sith.

From Vagabond: For future notice, name-calling is not permitted in these forums. Play nice :cool:

<font color=cbcbff> Owning Jedi Knight is all that is essential for being a hardcore Jedi Knight player. I own MotS. I played through SP, played a game or two of multiplayer and never went back. I'm not the only one either. Go to the zone and compare rooms. MotS = 2 JK=165

i no i no.....was just hyped from beating mots for my first time. lol

if more people would just GO into the mots room, even when nobody's there, more people would play mots....and the room would never have less than 10 people. edit: chain lightning=darkside power. :)

btw, from here on out, anything i say that 'insults' jedi knight players/people who haven't played mots, is only joking around, or not meant to be personal. I like jk and mots both, i just like mots alot better, cause of colored lighting, stormtrooper scope, cameras, and all the stuff jk did not have. It's probably cause i don't have my jk cds it's been over 6 months since i played jedi knight without a crack, so i miss those cutscenes...and i can't EDIT jedi knight, so it insults me when someone says something like: 'That Fest level looks awesome!!! But could you PLEASE make it for jk?' That makes me a LOT upset cause i can't make a level for jk, and i urge them to get mots....heh i wonder how many people bought mots just to play my levels...probably .1 lol

ugh anyways, check my sig's hyperlink for mots levels i made...

Rogue15, with regard to:

...anything i say that 'insults' jedi knight players/people who haven't played mots, is only joking around...

...I'm officially asking you to not insult people, even if you're just joking. Many people won't realize you're joking and may become offended. I thank you in advance for your cooperation :cool:

ok, I will er this is hard. ok i'll do what you just said. *runs off screaming 'I love MotS', 'So....wanna play MotS', and 'Follow me to the heart of the temple, feel the power embrace you as your newbie powers fail you' to various strangers*

:( you edited out the best parts!!!!! :ball: you meanie!!

Archived