Home

Bad News for me :(

Ulic Quel Droma

Umm...hate to contradict you there smart guy...but...uhh...

March 28th and April 2nd are the two currently suspected release dates, thats about a week apart, not a month, just cause it's said "april" doesn't mean april 28th, a month later.

Thanks.

Guest Apparition

The poster isn't talking about when the game comes out. He/she is talking about when it'll reach stores in New Zealand which will have a delay.

So those of you who think you're so smart that you can bash him/her, read what the poster said first. You may get it on the release date but people in other countries will have delays, even with preorders.

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by JR2000Z

The transaction between store getting games from publisher take only a couple days to a week.

For US stores. Other countries, unfortunately for them, are second priority. Preorders are shipped first, then US stores, then other countries.

heyyyy.. relax here.. it doesnt matter when it'll be in the shops or when it's gonna be released, because the most important information is:

That new-zealander's gonna get it in APRIL.

That doesn't automatically mean he's going to get it a month later, cuz when it says APRIL, then it could mean april 1st, 3rd (:D) oooorrrr even april 30th in the worst case scenario (:().

:)

Originally posted by Apparition

For US stores. Other countries, unfortunately for them, are second priority. Preorders are shipped first, then US stores, then other countries.

That's not true. US isn't always first. I've read the UK was the first one to get SOF. And don't forget Japan, a LOT of games get released sooner in Japan than in the US.

Now here's a little song I wrote, you might want to learn it note for note ah be happy!

Don't worry be happy now!

oooh ooh ooh ooh oooh oohhhh oooooooh ooooooh ooh oh oh oh ooh don't worry

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oohh oohh oooh

BE HAPPY!

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Zodiac

That's not true. US isn't always first. I've read the UK was the first one to get SOF. And don't forget Japan, a LOT of games get released sooner in Japan than in the US.

Yes, games that are made in Japan and the UK do get them first. Soldier of Fortune was released in the US and UK as a dual release. They were ahead of schedule and accomplished all of their shipping on time.

Hope JK2 will be out at the end of March.......Taiwan is too far and small for any one to care....no pre-orde, no shipping, novel out very slow(you are now reading DJ while we only get Rebirth)...no Chinese SWGB patch...(it had been almost 3 month!!!!!).....

Oop, sorry for the complain.....i just hope that JK2 will be out in time.....

Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

Realisticly, therell be an illegal version... If it comes out later here in holland i will get it illegally and play that then buy it...

simple as that :)

Why not grab the demo if its out, wait until the game is out, and then buy the game. Why dirty your hands with warez?

Originally posted by Desslock

Why not grab the demo if its out, wait until the game is out, and then buy the game. Why dirty your hands with warez?

I've been able to get the beta for several weeks through contacts I have :p But I have given into temptation and I am gonna wait till March/April :)

Raven and LEC deserve my money, I am not going to steal games from them...

Archived