Home

What *serious* questions did you ask that werent answered?

TUS_Tomcat

Mine:

Can you customise saber colors in MP fully or are you stuck with a few presets?

What remains to be done on JO development, what are you currently still working on?

Late (?) March is reported as release date, but does this only go for the US, or also for europe and other parts of the globe?

and some other stuff i dont remember...

only thing by me they asnwered was:

-The obvious question: Will there be a demo, and if so, when can we expect it, and what will be in it (single player level (from the game?), multiplayer, bots, etc.) ?

(it got picked first, yay!)

and the answer was a bit evading, like, were currently looking at all the options blah blah...

overall im disappointed

Not blaming it on the Raven / LEC guys but on the folks who picked out the questions

I think they answered all of the questions they were at 'liberty' to answer, these chats are for fun, not an FBI questionairre, I agree they should have been more forthcoming, but does it really matter if you can create your own lightsaber color? it will only be visible on your screen if you do with a mod unless everyone d/ls it too.

With the demo, they are either secretly releasing it (very good job of being "secret") or they are just being arses and not saying "no" there will be no demo, which they aren't doing so that leads me to believe there will be one.

They were "evading" with alot of the chat though, but it really doesn't matter since we will all be playing in a months time anyways.

Why have a chat if you can't give out information?

My questions that weren't asked...

"What is the likelihood of a demo being released before the release of the full game?"

"How many skins will be available for multiplayer? Are there any that weren't taken from the singleplayer portion of Jedi Knight II (i.e. made specifically for multiplayer)?"

I asked all of the pertinent questions I found in the Chat with Raven thread - but most of them didn't get past the ChatMasters. Sorry about that, people. I tried. :(

I asked quite a few in addition to that...which also didn't get asked of the developers...but I can't remember the specifics - I was too busy screen-grabbing so I could manually punch in a rough transcript afterwards. ;)

Most of you probebly are disapointed your questions didn't get asked. but maybe you should ask different questions. Try to see from the develloper's point of view. They're tired, busy and probebly on cafienne pills ;)

when they say: we are looking into it... they mean : we are looking into it.

what they say is what they mean most of the time.

as for when they dont want to reveal some stuff that is plainly because they probebly worked hard on idea and want to keep it a surprise for you. They dont want to give too much out or the game wont be as exciting and you might over hype before the game ships.

i've seen quite a lot of that here recently. many people are hyping up the game. they want this and that to appear in the game. And when the game ships they'll blame the hip for everything.

Dont get me wrong. its normal to hype up a game that many people are waiting for. But there is allways a limit.

Why has this chat been a disappointment for a few?

A demo was never promised before the main game ships. End of story. Jk2 will be here soon anyway.

2nd, Obviously Raven doesnt want to give out any surprises or story spoilers, so they cant answer a lot of the questions.

I seriously advise that some people should get a life. I mean they game will be out soon.

So be happy and move onto something else....

Originally posted by buzzfunk666

Why has this chat been a disappointment for a few?

Simple, because if they make a chat with the devs they should give out some info, and answer some of the good questions with good answers, and they didnt do that

Is the entire game based on the matrix? SP force speed, wall walking, slow-mo camera spin...

I had hoped the wall walk would be simply a jump at a wall and then launching yourself off... like in a scene cut out of TPM where Obi-Wan uses it to dodge mauls blade- anyone with the dvd can see photos of it. And they kept going on about the "Time period" in MP?!!! Does this mean we only get to see SP skins? :( A lot of things are going downhill and my hype is wearing out. They had better release soon.

Archived