Home

Pictures of my room!

Boba Rhett

I know all you Pervy Hobbit Fanciers out there have wanted these for a long time. ;)

I was going through all the junk from my old computer when I found some pictures of my room I had scanned in a long time ago. The three pictures I'm going to attach are about 1-2 years old. So that wall is now at least twice as full and my desk is now a complete mess. :D

Here's the first one. "69kb"

wall.jpg.4bf1c64e4d9bde592f681d2f1d7e7f96.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is sweet looking Rhett.

The neighbors have one of those R2 coolers sitting outside, it's been there for 2 years.. I was going to ask them if I could have it.. :)

I wish I could put out more of my stuff but my son like to "play" with them and I would hate to have to gat mad at him for my stupidity of leaving them out. :(

where did you get the AT-AT?

Here are some of my room.. I posted this at JKII so I'll just forward the link..http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32741

I sure do wish I had some of those cardboard cut outs. those are nice... How many figures do you have rhett?

Well, she does move around a bit...

Kudos to you, Gunner

I happen to work at a video game store...I'm not gonna say which one to preserve fairness *cough**cough*GAMESTOP!*cough**cough*...'scuse me...anywho, I have a cool 4-part sign similar to what Rhett's got plus the Jedi Knight II "Pyramid" standee...I just wish I had a digital camera so I could show you...oh well

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Don't be dissing his walls! They rock! :p I lost count a long time ago. I'd say it was at least 400-500 now. All carded. :)

Dang, that's a ton of figures. I have about 10 of the originals from 1977.

Um, what's carded?

now THIS is what a room should look like,

clean, simple, undistractive, enough equipment to let you live in peace

too bad my computer isnt in my room, well its all part of my dont get yourself distracted plan. helps me study better, thats why no starwars stuff in my room

http://www.webspawner.com/users/krkode/room.gif

oh and btw in the far side of the room lies my "lightsaber" which is a wooden stick like thing, which i use to fight the air with, when im in the mood :D pathetic eh :p i still have to paint it though

Archived