Home

Strange Things Happening on Tatooine II

General Nilaar

:boushh: As Gabree and Eets'chula leave Watto's Junkyard and enter onto the busy streets of Mos Espa they suddenly hear deep, mechanical breathing coming from behind them. Startled they spin around only to see Voushh standing in an alleyway behind them.

:amidala: "Just where have you been?" Gabree says startled, looking like she doesn't quite trust the masked bounty hunter.

:boushh: "Watching..... keeping you safe. Where do you think you are going? The Trade Federation reinforcements could arrive at any time. By risking yourself, you risk my paycheck."

:amidala: "We're going to my ship, then we are all getting out of here."

:boushh: "You're going to need more protection than these two.... I shall join you......."

OOC: Could everyone start putting the name of their character somewhere in their post? I can't remember everyone's character;) And if your race has a smilie, if you put it in front of your post it will help us remember what race you are.

Thanks!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Nasina'k (notice that there is no "h" anywhere)

"Hey, i resent that," I say to Voussh, "But i guess one more can't hurt."

I keep on full alert. If this guy could sneak up on us, i guess anyone could.

*gm to pc's*

Voushh new thread... Great idea!!!

Great to have you back.

Please don't everyone speak for gabree that is my job (thought you did a good job on that to Voushh, just what i would have said :))

I also like the idea of posting you pc name with the your post.

The group will be moving on at the end of this day, so anyone else that would like to come, speak now, or you will be left behind. (and let me tell you it will be a lot more fun with Gabree then staying with the ships.

*end GM speak.*

Watto says to group...

"It looks like you are not leaving soon, so against my better jugment, i will let you keep the ships here, for 3 days free of charge. After that if you don't pay, I keep the ships and the money."

Aurawn :thrawn2:

As Nasina'k moves to join Eets and Gabree, he bumps me and I wake up.

"Oop, what-err, no I'm awake, I'm awake!"

I nudge Gilgamoor and look around. I notice Eets going with Gabree and wonder:

"So wait, who's going where? Eet's and Gabree are going to her ship. . . Nasina'k are you and Utinni staying here, and prepping the freighter? BTW who is gonna fly those fighters? I sure can't. . . yet. :D I guess I'll check out the computer on the freighter if that's where Nasina'k and Utinni are going. . ."

I look at the others waiting for some explaining. . .

*gm update*

OK here is what happened in the other thread and a little from this one...

Gabree, Eets'chula, Voushh, Nasina'k. Are going to retrive Gabree's fighter.

Vulcanis, got a call and had to leave.

Gilgamoor, Utinni, Oonon, Aaryik, Aurawn have not said what they are doing yet.

And i don't think rommel is playing in this game anymore...

*end gm update*

:mon: *Gilgamoor sits up slowly, putting a hand to his head* "Agh, its seems like I've been asleep for a long time."

*Starts to pack up his stuff in anticipation of leaving with Gabree*

"I'll go with you." I say as I catch up to Gabree and the rest.

"Gabree, are you single by any chanc--What? I'm asking an honest question! Fine. . . Sorry, Gabree. :(" Hmph, well you can't blame me for asking. . . :D Lol. . .

"We have one more quick stop before we head to my ship."

Gabree leads them back toward the room she had rented...

"We are going to be heading out into the dune sea a little way, so we will stop at the suplie shop and pick up some desert gear for everyone that needs it."

As you walk by Gabree's room, you see that the more battle droids were sent to the room. It is a good thing you left when you did. As you walk by the droid standing gaurd at eh bottem of the stairs sees you...

"Halt!!! You are to come with us Gabree!! THe rest of you may leave now, or you will be elimaited!!"

The battle droid start to raise its weapon looking to shot Gabree, But when she saw the droid she put her hand on her weapon, and was able to get a shot off before the droid even got it's weapon half way up. Gabree's aim is ture, and the droid falls down in serveral pieces.

"I never did much like Battle Droids. We should hurry before for the droids inside come out."

She leads you the rest of the way to the shop.

"Wait here, I will only be a moment."

*gm speak*

Sorry I was going to post this yesterday afternoon, but when i got home, my copy of gb was there and I didn't do anything but play all night!!! This is part 1 of a 2 part post, the next part will be posted around 12:00 cst

Guest Tie Guy

"That was close. I wonder how they found out where we were. The few places like this are havens for those who do not wish to be found. (;)). I'll be right behind you."

I fall back, concealing my blaster, watching closely for droids to come from behind, and in position to deal with them unoticed in the crowd if they are to come.

Gabree comes back out with the equipment, already dressed in her suit.

"Here put these they will help you if we run into any stroms well out in the dune sea."

She hands one to everybody but Voushh.

SHe looks at him and says...

"Since you have an enviromental suit already, you should need something like this. It looks like your suit is better then what i got any way."

"OK lets be off"

Gabree leads the group to the edge of town.

She about ready to start off to the north when she notics that there are tracks comeing from the south. These tracks look to be trade Federation Battle droids. After looking at the tracks a little more, she can tell that the droid arrived shortly after her.

"If the droids knew where to look for me so soon, they may have found my ship already, and moved it to their main base."

Lookng back at the group...

"Which way should we go? If they have found my ship, they most surly have a trap set where i left it. Also it would mean that we would have to double back to get to their base. But on the other hand, if they hav't found it, we would have to take on the whole base, and then also turn back and head for my ship."

:boushh: "I think I would feel foolish breaking into a Trade Federation base and then find out they didn't have the ship. I say we check the landing site out, if it's a trap, maybe we can turn it around on them, after all they don't know that we know it's a trap."

Voushh glances over at Gabree: "If the ship isn't there, we can discuss the additional price of liberating your ship from the Trade Federation in addition to the price for taking you to Coruscant....".

OOC: Greedy little bastard isn't he? But from his point of view saving her ship is really a different mission. After all she could just join the rest of us in the freighter.

I tried to talk Voushh into giving Gabree a break, but he just won't listen to me. He's just such a mercenary at heart and he loves to haggle;)

Guest Tie Guy

"Well, we could send one person ahead, to scout out the area. What is the terrain like where you left your ship? Was it out in the open? I could go ahead and check, i did use to be a spy you know."

Guest Tie Guy

*over comlink to uttinni*

Shut up, we're fine.....And turn your comlink off!" ;)

*turning back to the others*

"Oonon, you don't have to be good in a fight to scout. I'm not that strong myslef, but you have to be qiuet, and we should only send one....or none. And it should be me if anyone.

Archived