Home

Strange Things Happening on Tatooine II

General Nilaar

"Avoid combat at all cost, thats a great policy for people who like to stay alive. I say we go over to pick up the ship, but don't take a direct route, if those fighters have seen us, then they might become suspicious if we head for the landing site they no doubt have found. Let's set a course for the city, and then vear off to the site after the fighters are out of range. We may loose a small amount of time, but if we can avoid combat then it will be worth it."

BTW guys, what about the 2 fighters?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:boushh: Voushh: "Did they wander off into the city? I told them we were taking off again. Where could they have gone off to?"

"If they don't get here soon, I'm taking off without them...."

OOC: There, an excuse for moving on provided just in case those with pilot characters don't respond in the next day or two;)

• 3 weeks later...

Bosa and Dobabo jump into the z-95 headhunters power up the systems and radio...

"Protecter group ready. Feed us the location Voushh."

Gabree sends the location to the Z-95 headhunters and the group takes off heading for the location of where Gabree left her ship.

Half way there those 2 trade federation starfighters that Voushh was able to hide from spots the now bigger and more threatful looking, and turns toward the group.

Gabree calls out to the rest of the group "We've been spotted! Everyone ready?"

:boushh: Voushh: "We've got company people, hope no one has fallen asleep back there."

Switches the comlink to the fighters...

"We're going in to attract their attention. You two follow us in and take advantage of whatever confusion we create".

Swings the ship towards the nearest enemy fighter and engages the thursters full throttle....

"Gunners, get ready, time to earn your pay!":boushh: :boushh:

• 2 weeks later...

*gm-speak*

We seem to have lost a few people (thought my takeing a vacation may not have help... :() but we go on!!!

*end gm-speak*

Guns report ready and Voushh increases speed to intercept the fighters first.

The Trade Federation droid starfighters get off the first shoots, but the sheilds take the hits.

The droids don't seem to relias that the transport has 2 turret guns, they fly above and below the ship.

Both gunners start fireing at the droids, both hit but do minamium damage to the droids.

The droids start to make a hard 180 turn to get ont he tail of the transport when Protecter group opens fire.

Both score hits on the same droid blowing it to dust.

At this point Voushh has started to make his turn.

Everyone thinks they have it the droid starfighter beatten when Gabree shouts ober the com...

"We have 5 more fighters inbound. They should be here in 2 minutes!!!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Voushh land the ship, we need to get people on the ground..."

Voush lands the ship and everyone not working the guns jump out including gabree.

targets are plenty on the ground, battle droids and humans, coming in on all sides.

This mush be the right spot Gabree's N-1 is southwest of the group behind a pile of junk.

Voushh takes off right before the next group of Droid starfighters arrive. Protector Group is already inbound for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Eets'chula chops his saber right at the middle of a battle droid and cuts it in half.

Nasina'k shoots and hits another battle droid kocking it down and blasting its head off.

Protecter gourp has intercepted the incoming droid fighters. Both shoot and hit differt targets but both targets continue to fly.

Voushh see the protecter group has the droid fighters in control flys back and lets the gunners have a shot the people on the groud.

The gunners are able to scater the people on the ground and also about to take out 2 bontey hunters.

• 4 weeks later...

That last run, was enough to take out all the battle droids. All that is left are bounty hunters, that don't want to die and drop their guns and start running.

Voushh, lands the ship and help with the final clean up.

Protector group finishes off the droid starfighters, and lands as well.

"Thank you all for your help. But now i must hurry and get to Corasont with out delay. If i stay much longer, that trade federation may somehome be able to take controll of naboo."

With that Gabree truns to the ship.

before she can get to far Voushh speaks- "Gabree as we agreed before we will follow you to Corasont and make sure that you arive there saffly."

Gabree smiles, thanks everyone and turns back toward the ship.

On their way out of system, they scan looking for the droid control ship, but there is nothing there.....

knowing that the trade federaion would not have left knowing that Gabree was still not captured, leaves everyone a little worred, how were thouse droids controled?

*gm-speak*

Here ends Strange things happening on Tatooine!

There is more to the story, but with out anyone still here form this story i don't know if it will continue. If there are people who were in this game that would like to play the next one, let me know, if there are (i know TIE and eets were still playing) maybe we can find a few more new people that would join up so that the next one can go on.

I will post a new theard asking this question.

Good game to all that played!!!

*end gm-speak*

Archived