Home

DANK's MIAC art

DANK

thanks, i have just completed the first 2 of 3 teaser posters for a new MI comic, which was due to be released soon, but now that seems unlikely.

its a shame, because, it is unlike any other mi comic around.

Personally, I think that every MI comic is unique. But you are right that I expected an even more unique style from you. All your current art pointed in that direction, and I remember seeing a first glimpse of the MI 2 comic a few months ago, when your site was still online.

I don't understand why you stopped working on your art though, as far as I know, it was something personal between you and me. But as I said before, I think we just don't understand each other. Are you going to step away? Or are we going to work on a better understanding?

the teaser posters will be released shortly. the date for the posters will be released, along with details of the new comic within the next few days.

i just need to try and get the posters show on the news bulitins of other sites too.

the next poster will be alot darker, evil and more digital than the first poster.

i think that people are a little confused though, as they were expecting a MI2 comic. this is a comic that is half fan novel and half fan comic, in the sense that i have written the story line and created the comic, rather than basing it on a MI storyline which is already covered by other artists.

*this is a comic based upon a time before SMI, and explains alot of what happens in the later games. the synopsis of the comic is on my title page at MIAC*

:voodoo:

Damn! Endoria has made a few changes to the server, but now the gallery application doesn't function anymore.

They are trying everything they can (so am I by the way)...

I (we) hope to fix this soon, sorry for all the inconvenience caused <http://webdot.endoria.net/img/sad.gif>

This was taken from the news page, I am sorry for the inconvenience, but it's not MY fault :)

Truly sorry, and I am doing all I can to fix it.

Originally posted by Erwin_Br

I can't see a thing except for:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/endoria/clint/public_html/gallery/classes/Album.php on line 685

--Erwin

in the mean time, if you go to http://www.milegend.com there is the poster on the news section. if you want to take a closer look, then just click on it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dank, when can we expect the new teaser poster? Will it be as great as the first? Is that even possible? :D

Sorry for spamming and bringing this dead topic to live :(

(yeah, I could have PM'ed him, but I want to draw a public reaction :p)

i have completed the next teaser poster, and it is ready to be shown, i am just waiting for the right time. (i lurk in the darkness untill then) :)

it is darker and more sinister than the last, and is also the most digital piece i have done yet. it is not so 'epical' as the last, but i think that they can stand together just as strong as each other.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived