Home

Ep. 3: Could it be a flop or a two thumbs up?

JediMasterEd

Guest SlashAndBurn

I'm still holding out hope for Episode 2. It could be good but after the Phantom Meanace I wont be surprised if its horrible. If AOTC does bomb then I think my faith in Mr. Lucas may be shattered and I wont give a crap about Episode 3.

EPISODE 3 WILL KICK SERIOUS BUTT. REMEMBER THE INTRO TO ANH? Rebel Starships striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil galactic empire!!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!! ok time for another:8-13-21-1-8-9-14-13!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rogue15

EPISODE 3 WILL KICK SERIOUS BUTT. REMEMBER THE INTRO TO ANH? Rebel Starships striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil galactic empire!!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!! ok time for another:8-13-21-1-8-9-14-13!!!!!!!

Huh?

@S&B: Take it from an avid spoiler reader: Ep 2 is gonna kick ass. :D

Hiddlen base? Is that pronounced like Ridylin? Anyway I can't say anything about Ep.3 but Ep.2 is going to be really good. I saw the new preview tonight and it rocked! I'm going to a movie this Friday to see it again. I know I'm going to see it on opening day, and I'll probably like it. Just like Ep.1.

Since when did Kung Pow ever looked good?? :eyeraise:

Anyway, I'm confident that Episode 2 will rock, after seeing that new trailer. The dialogue has been significantly improved, and with Jango Fett you just can't go wrong.

Now, Episode 3... if it becomes a tragedy like it's supposed to, I'm pretty sure it's gonna kick ass as well.

Archived