Home

Suggestion on expansion pack

=_="

This game has high standard graphic... however, there is one character's graphic which don't satisfy me, that's " DARTH VADER"

the front graphic of darth vader doesn't satisfy me.. including the front helmet, and body.... (compare the darth vader's graphic with imperial trooper and boba fett, his graphic is really terriblely made.. I believed they can make it much better just like the others.)

** improve the graphic on Darth Vader

My other suggestion is :

more characters (heroes) on scenario editor,

such as more characters like mara jade, I do enjoy play with this figure... I wish I'll be able to see more of those in the expansion pack.. (from starwars comic and expanded universe.)

**I would like to see more Jedis and siths from comic (please)

can you make Mara Jade with light saber??

>>>>I saw the Epison 2 trailor, which has a really pretty female "Jedi"(??) holding a red light saber in the rain.. (anyone knows who I'm talking about??) I do wish to see her in the expansion pack.. thank you....

----------

**one more thing, can you make Boba Fett's back-pack has the ability to fire the air units??

----------

**I saw a very pretty portrait of Mara Jade in the Vader campaign, can you switch the Mara Jade's portrait (hero unit from scenario editor) to that one..

-----------

**one very last thing... can you change the fighting animation of the jedi/sith... instead of swing the lightsaber from the same direction continuously, why not have more interesting fighting animation on them, (like swing the light saber in three different direction to complete a fighting animation) which can give you the intensive saber fighting style just like in the movies....

• 3 weeks later...

I still believed the portait of Mara Jade need to be switch to the better one. Because she's one of my favourite character... little suggestion here... the best portait of Mara Jade that I have seen is from the playstation game, "Masters of Teras Kasi". Maybe you should switch the current portait of Mara Jade to that one. Thank you...

Archived