Outcast screensavers!

Inventory items have just been added to the

Gameplay section and more

characters are on the way. The site is being

updated regularly, so be

sure to keep up on the FAQ and reports from New

Republic Intelligence.

http://jediknight2.lucasarts.com

there was some other stuff but mostly about the buying the collection tin and a hooded sweatshirt

Ok, you know how on the first official JO Trailer, at the end it said "The Saga Continues.....March 2002"?

Why do I get the feeling that at the end of this trailer it might say The Saga Continues.....April 2002? AGH! :rolleyes:

Let's hope Lucasarts is still on schedule for a March (or late March) release. :)

Still, I'm excited about this new trailer. Maybe we'll see it going gold as indianajones9 said. :)

Yeah. I recieved my mail at 03:21 this morning GMT. So I logged straight on to see if it had been announced and found this thread. Looking forward to Wednesday now. I believe there will be some more info at the end of the trailer but I'm not going to speculate on it until I see the trailer. Hoping for a release date or demo date but I won't hold my breath.

Ta Ta for now.

We can only hope.

I'm hoping it will say "Now that you've seen the movie you will be entitled to free software and hardware for the rest of your life and you should recieve your full copy of JO in the post tomorrow"

Oh well we can all dream can't we.

I'm guessing it'll be longer, with less writing at the front and getting down to more action.

Perhaps we'll see some things in action we haven't yet seen...

Like.... det packs...

and gonk droids...

and the moldy crow/ravens claw

Originally posted by digl

I hope It's not the same as the PCG UK trailer

btw all the latest news are already at the Mod Central :)

Ya know I went to 'Mod Central' and looked at the JKO pics that they had from the UK preview and I don't know how they did it, but not only did the preview suck...they made the pics look awful too. The color was washed out, too much contrast and too bright. The pics looked like they were in 800x600 resolution too. If their goal was trying to make JKO look bad, they did a great job. If anyone wants to see what the pictures really look like, just go to the official Jedi Knight II: Outcast site and LEC has them in proper form they way they should look!

Originally posted by GonkH8er

Like.... det packs...

and gonk droids...

Haven't we seen a gonk in UK trailer? At the very beginning when Kyle passes by three stormtroopers (it looks annoing, btw)? I know I did ;).

Anyway, can't wait to see the next trailer.

Now I'm getting pretty tired of all this fluff. Trailers, screensavers, Q3 models...hey, just give us what we REALLY want: the damned game! The guys at Raven probably enjoy our frantic cries of "I WANT THE GAME NOW!" on these boards, and thus they use their power to delay the announcement of any real news. (Demo, gold date, release date, did I already say demo?)

Originally posted by GonkH8er

I'm guessing it'll be longer, with less writing at the front and getting down to more action.

Like.... det packs...

and gonk droids...

and the moldy crow/ravens claw

How about: Higher resolution! :rolleyes:

BTW about the whole gone gold deal. I was just thinking (amazing isnt it?) Go gold on wednesday, thats the 13th.

+ two weeks, is 27th of march. Not bad!? close to that 28h march being called.

I agree. The reason they may be releasing a new trailer is becuase they want something to go with the announcement that the game has gone gold or something. It would be really nice if the game came BEFORE april. I have spring break the last week of march and i wanted to play it!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::(:ball:

:duel:

i got it at 3:01 am gmt, and i also think that it could be to go along with it going gold and as popinted out +2 weeks is very close to what we're expecting, isn't it. anyway i hope it shows more about gameplay than halfd it's time showing us a few words with saber sucking noise every time.

Archived