Home

BIG FLUFFY PACK! For Outcast

Endo'Cun

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

Well just an original SW , prequel and EU character set will do just nicely for me lol. Don't want to see another bunch of Wolverine's and Batman's running around with lightsabers lol ^_^"

Or any anime skins. Or Gundanium armors. *hangs his head*

Originally posted by VeKToR

Or any anime skins. Or Gundanium armors. *hangs his head*

hmm.. now some anime skins I wouldn't mind, especially those that include lightsabers or swordfighting anyways. ^_~ ahem.. altough just SW based skins is more than good enough. If I want anime stuff I'll just watch the anime itself.

Only prob with doing new skins, in fact with any mod on the Q3 engine game, is wether the end server is pure or not. If it's pure then u arn't gonna be able to use the new skins, if it isn't pure then u can, just that the other ppl need them as well to see them. But un pure servers come with a price....cheats :(. Although if a pure server has it their end then u can use them.

So u'd have to join a custom skins server or something, same for maps.

Actually the BFP2 version I have for JK has a very good Imperial guard skin, it isn't the red stormtrooper any longer... although I do remember that one in an earlier version of BFP. The BFP pack has evolved quite nicely over the years, like now it's in a GOB format so you just have to load it in your patch commander and you're all set!

Guest Krayt Tion

Good 'ol BFP. The majority of that pack rocked, hard. Will we see something like this again? I'd like to think so...

I liked BFP2 because it was almost as popular as patch updates. It was very universal and almost everyone who was anyone had it. I liked the sabers it included, and the Luke Skywalker skin was good. Now a Darth Maul that came with the box when you bought it would kick can! I doubt you will have the abititly to have a double edge light saber in mp that would be functional, Huhhhhh I wish, but I guess that little detail may not be worth it to the makers of JK2 ...or maybe, who knows, but reality tells me you cant. My wish list is some episode one skins that launch in the box when you buy it....what could it hurt..its multi player and I hope the JK2 mp doesnt strictly stick to the theme of JK2 single player. I hope it has EP 2 skins, as it will be out around the same time as the movie hits! Starwars heaven this year! :fett:

Archived