Home

Trailer II Discussion

OnlyOneCanoli

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it only seemed that way because you were in third person..it was just that fast in the other trailer when you were in third person, it makes it seem 'faster.'

That was simply AMAZING. My hype was low, and as a result, I was BLOWN AWAY.

i loved it!

very interesting how the more you kill the more force you get -- i got that from when he killed the one guy with the thermal dets and got force pull. i loved the moves, especially when he walked on the wall, did a back flip from the wall, the backwards stab and of course the slow down when he killed that jedi!!!

can't forget the level 3 (i think) force grip!

great trailer

at the beginning the push against the ground

then the backstab

the guy pushed into a cliff :D

force rage!

we know hot the flags look like ;)

no quake font

some force powers icon (top left in holocron mode)

look at 0:47-0:50 huge MP level

level 3 grip

use of wall ride

railruptor kill at 0:33 (cannon fodder was sniped by colonel sanders)

loom at 0:41 DOC was "smashed" was that a fore throw kill done with push or pull?

Originally posted by Necro

i loved it!

very interesting how the more you kill the more force you get -- i got that from when he killed the one guy with the thermal dets and got force pull. i loved the moves, especially when he walked on the wall, did a back flip from the wall, the backwards stab and of course the slow down when he killed that jedi!!!

can't forget the level 3 (i think) force grip!

Thats because it was in holocron mode.

Something cool i noticed, was that in the top right corner in MP it shows your picture, with your kill number.....also when kyle pulls the trooper at the end, after he hits him with the sabre, there is a puff of smoke...cool little effect

Originally posted by Indy4

why dont you see the detanator being thrown at of his hand?

SEYA

because of the framerate I think

watch it slowly and you can see some frames of it

now check 0:41 while he has the flag

look at the HUD

what is it?

Guest Krayt Tion

This is going to be the best video game Jedi experience ever.

Saw some more wall moves and they look great. It doesn't appear they ended up going overboard with that at all. It seems to add a great new fluidity to Kyle's Jedi ways that I had to see more of to appreciate.

Lol @ Colonel Sanders for sniping the Jedi Melee.

It's all too sexay.

Originally posted by Lnt. Kechtt

Loved it!!!!!!! And we finaly have a date. It's about time. I was sick of all the scuttlebutt going around. I think that the acrobatics was the coolest part. How do you suppose they're going to have those set up? Hot keys, menus, automaticly?:monkey4:

i THINK to do like lets saw the back flip frmo a wall you'd jump at the wall and right b4 u hit it u press jump and then back... just my idea :|

Archived