Home

Trailer II Discussion

OnlyOneCanoli

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to call them, I think. If you go to Purchase, then Standard Version, then the link after "Did you already order Standard and want Collectors?". It pops up a window with a toll-free number that you need to call before 6PM PST (9PM EST). Here's the text out of that window:

To change your order, call us toll-free at 1-888-532-4263, Mon-Fri 7am-6pm PST, and ask for item #01-99970.

Don't ask for that item cuz then they'll ship you Collector's :) Just tell them that you'd like to cancel your order, and you should probly have your order number handy. Forgot your order details? Go to this site:

http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore/orderstatus.htm

and enter in your name and pw and it'll give you your order stuff. you can't cancel it there thought. i HOPE you can call and cancel...

Personally, i think i'll go to the store to buy it. It'll probly be faster, AND i get the fun of going to a store and picking it up instead of waiting by my door :)

-Syko

wewt! a ravenee posted :DDD

i've watched the video atleast 25 times by now!!!!!

can u control where u hit for example at their head, legs,etc. or will it be basically you pressing the hit button and it randomly hits? if so how would u block?

my thoughts:

1. scene with the bowcastor.. i hope hes not using force speed.. it looks incredibly slow. at least low level force speed.. the reason i think it might be force speed is because you see green dots along the floor briefly).. however I hope changkhan is correct when he says force speed is not shown.

2. jan fighting in mp.. those shield hits look very EFish :( i'd rather just see small flashes of light where it hits them)

3. tds look easier to use :p

4. missile launcher looks very accurate in secondary mode.. i hope its easier to dodge than the trailer would lead us to believe OR i hope its difficult to achieve a lock if its difficult to avoid. especially in nf where force push isn't avaliable.

5. grip 3rd level seems to allow you to really move them around.. i hope the grip victim is letting himself be choked..

6. red stuff swirling around jan.. force rage in action??

7. force lighting looks fairly powerful..

overall, the game looks pretty good..

That might be a good idea. I still think going to a store will give you a better chance of getting the game THE DAY it comes out, as long as you have a reliable store. I like EBX. Maybe they'll let me put a down payment of $5 or something on it....hm

-Syko

Yeah maybe...that would sound right, and i think i saw that somewhere.

I'm still wondering how you target these force powers. is it just whatever is in your crosshair? JK had those cool circles around the target, but this seems to be whatever is directly under or around your crosshair (like JK, but without the circles and the delay in having to hold the button to select a target).

-Syko

I think the increase in speed we saw was because of the speed of the editing of the trailer. Putting short shots together makes you think everything is moving quicker, when in actuality, it's not. Everything looks AWESOME. Only a few more weeks! YAY

Swoosh

Good stuff, i really liked how they added the "Official in store date", that proves they listen to us and read the board! All that bickering was for nothing! I dont have any complaints, except om goin on spring break to flordia the 30th so i wont be home to play :mad: :sad:

Also i dont see why people are saying what they dont like or what they think should be improved, its that way because they made it that way, live with it, beggars can t be choosers, or how ever that goes, dont complain if you havent played it yet. If you dont like it, buy it anyway. To me it looks great.

Heh Heh! im gona go use my time machine and play MP.

:sam::max:

Spring Break in Florida. Are you going to Panama City? Already 1 fatality from the Spring Breakers. Some kid was talking to a couple of girls and fell down a stairwell. They say alcohol may have been involved. Hmmmmm, I wonder.

Back to the trailer. The flags (in the CTF scene) look big. I hope you can use first person view because it will block your 3rd person view. Or is this just a stupid, of course you can use 1st person view?

Is there any way to find out the config of the computer they used? ChangKhan[RAVEN], are you on? could you hook us up?

You know...that was...that was just cool. One of the things I loved....althoug..I know this just CAN'T be what it looked like to me..it can't be...if it was, it was hilarious. Okay: When Kyle was using the mind trick on the three Imperial officers..it looked like he had his arms folded and was craned back a bit, being contemplative before he used it each time. It looked, to me, like, "Hmm...okay, if I do this him to and him next...oh, definately got to be stealthy here...okay, last one...aaaaaand...teehee!! RUN!" *runs and dumps the three mines...runs away, turns around, cackles manically...BOOM!!!* They Imps die. ;) Am I the only one that saw that there? ;) If so, just leave me be and let me think what I want, because what I saw was just funny. :D

Did you guys catch force seeing? its in that shot with the homing missle. You can see the lil icon looks like a head with 2 lines comin off it.

Turned the guys the player was watching yellowish/greenish. I was hoping you'd be able to see thru walls with that, but who knows.

Lucky

Archived