Home

Trailer II Discussion

OnlyOneCanoli

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Pipe Smoke

That last level where the dark jedi is, we've seen like a billion shots of... no i don't think it's that carbon chamber (which was in mots anyway...) i think it's a similar sort of thing but not that exactly. Maybe though.

Anyway, over all... quite dope. A lot of good stuff!

It is the carbon chamber. It's been said a million times over that you go to Cloud City looking for Lando.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...about the release date.

March 29th?

Isn't that Good Friday?

Don't know about the US or anywhere else, but that's a bank holiday in the UK. Don't think many shops are going to be open!

What's the story then? Are we actually going to have to wait until the 30th?

Where's my calendar?

Originally posted by Hoowl

I hope i can assign actions to the extra side buttons on my intelli mouse explorer like i could in Max Payne.

You can do that in any game.

Now before you start: "No i cant do it in this and that" let me finish :)

Bind the function you want on one of hte buttons to a key like F4 or another function key.

Then tell the mouse, with the software, to use that key not as back or forward but as, you guessed it, F4 or a function key.

OMG i just got done watching it...that was awesome.

Well you've all pretty much covered what was cool in the trailer, but how about Jan Ors...She was going off in MP, that was cool, Finally some true saber combat.

And of course it will me be in my hands and on my PC March 31st. WooHoo.....shibby:D

I guess everyone had multiple orgasms over this trailer ;)

I think you will be able to push back people who are using Force Rage or Pull them and move out of the way, sending them flying off a cliff :) If not, you could use grip continously until his Rage expires or if you have level 3, you can just place him over an edge, and wait for the grip to expire :) or you could jump to a higher ledge because Im pretty sure you cant use force powers when you have Rage on so its appearent Rage is going to be a power used only in certain circumstances when you know it will be effective.

Oh my Grip push and pull are going to make for some hilarious scenarios :D

Anakin,

Have you tried downloading the offline installer from the Quicktime site? It means you can install without having to be connected to the web?

Or is that you can't download anything at all at work?

(I had similar problems!)

I can download anything and everything- Oh the joys of broadband- but I cant install things- poxy Admin privalages :(:mad: :mad:

It would save my poor 56k at home trying to get it...

I know you go to Bespin in the game, and I know it looks very similar to the carbon chamber... but, doesn't it look like a related area or something? and not quite the actual deal? it's designed quite a bit differently than it was in MOTS *or* the movie if I recall.

And some tell-tale stuff seems to be missing, like... the carbon freezing pit?

*shrug*

Force jump is the same key as the jump key, very easy to use.

Force powers can be bound to individual keys and/or you can bind 2 keys to scroll through them and 1 key to use the selected force power. I, personally, bind the most common (push and pull) ones to keys close to my movement keys, the ones I use a little less (lightning, grip) are still fairly close and the ones I only have to use in certain circumstances (heal, mind trick, speed) are still within finger-reach... (my config is the arrow keys for movement, rshift for crouch, rctrl for jump and numpad for force powers)...

hiya guys :) don't think this has been mentioned, but at 01:13 the player is struck with a sabre by an other player with force rage and the strike takes away 35 shield points... as opose to doing direct damage, bypassing shields.

Cool, another Raven post, you guys rock! :) I didn't think it would be a problem assigning the force powers to the keyboard for easy use, but posts like yours helps us get pumped up!

ChangKhan[RAVEN] why is the scoring like 400+ points in the Capture the Ysalimari part of the video, were you guys playing a very very long game, or is the scoring alot higher in this mode? thx in advance.

Archived