Home

What's your favorite part? (Just answer the poll)

Lnt. Kechtt

What's your favorite part  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite part

• Opening sequence with push and sabre throw.
    • Acrobatics with Reborn
    • Rodin's scream as he goes flying
    • Sabre backstab
    • Jedi mind trick complete with explosives
    • Sabre work in M.P. by "Xtmnar"
    • Level 3? grip with flying "soon to be dead" guy
    • Force pull with sabre slash
    • A "Lightning" expereance for a fellow Jedi
    • Closing sequence with sabre twirl

for me by far the best part was where kyle makes a back flip from the wall and then dodges/flips/rolls sidewards.... its _exactly_ what i was hoping for... in my opinion all fps games should have more moves than just jumping + strafing, ut started it and this game takes it much further.. i would buy this just for the acrobatics.... i actually also liked the fast game speed (though obviously its changeable), it makes the game more difficult so it takes longer to become good = makes it interesting for a long time

Can

I have to say i loved the trailer! All of it!! I think it's really going to be the game all SW's Fans have been waiting for! About time they show us what a "Real Jedi" is! Kyle looks so cool! and i know i'm gonna enjoy the lightsaber duels! I would buy the game only for the lightsaber!

Way to go Raven!

All about level 3 grip, but all of it rules. I say their should be an exclusive one level demo to hold us off until it comes out. JUST for the people of Jedi Knight ii.net members. And raven if you read this, can you please send me a copy of JO thx LOL

(p.s Not goin happen but wortha try)

:evil2:

Archived