Home

Lightsaber kills 1 hit????

Evil_Ferret

Definitely more than 1 hit in MP....in the newest trailer there's a part where about 5 players fighting with a lightsaber...i bet it's more than 1 hit....

Although it'd be nice if there's an option to control the realism of the game..."Realistic" --> "Normal" --> "Futuristic" ?

Originally posted by Harbinger

:evanpiel: is Evan Piel, member of the Jedi Council. One wonders how he poked his eye out.

If it were a lightsaber poke, his face would probably melt off....probably genetic? or so it looks cool (like a pirate)? I don't know....:confuse:

In MP there will be sheilds avalible to use. You have get rid of the sehild before you can inflick health damage on a player. So in MP it will be a good 2-3 hits (depending on sheild strength) before you can damge someones health enuff to frag them :).

Originally posted by Naphtali

yes with the engine it will be one hit kill depending on where you hit, and of course the stances and type of attacks.

In Single Player yes....In Multi Player no becasue of the sheild facotr :)

i don't think we can really tell by the trailers... the enemies could have been pre-wacked before delivering the final blow. I hope that there will be one hit kills, and hopefully no more then 3 hits in normal stance for boses and multiplay (i mean three hits to torso area) with sheilds too. having to hit people like 7 times is annoying, hopefully AI will be good so they are hard to hit.

Keep in mind that this isn't JK, where the saber fights amounted to essentially nothing more than jousts rather than duels. With the ability to "lock" sabers, I have a feeling that it WILL be 1-2 hit kills, except for maybe the final boss who will probably have armor of some sort. Again, as stated, it all depends on the stance and the hit spot.

lol - we have very similar names cracken :p

What e mean is multi player. If you look at the trailer 1 hit does = 1 kill, in the single player parts, if u look at the multiplayer part 1 hit does not = 1 kill, becasue of sheilds, it will be around 2-3 hits or even more, depending on sheild strength. :lsduel:

Archived