Home

Chose Your Sabre Colour

BlueJedi

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forums, BlueJedi, armed201, MustangMatt302, Osyrus, LDRSaber, [sico], Caster, Danger Nyk, and P129. :D Hope you're enjoying your stay. Here...*hands over a basket of chocolate Jedi Medallions*. There should be enough to go around. ;)

I was going to use the purple saber colour, but having seen it in the recent trailer, it's more pink than purple. If it's adjustable, I'll deepen it. If not, I'll go with yellow...or red. :)

I'm guessing it will be the same colors available in JK... although I'm not sure if we'll have two different red sabers (JK had one with a thick yellow core, and another with a thinner core, the rest had white cores).

We'll probably have to employ a different mechanism to get "custom" colors. In JK it was easy since the saber was really just a scrolling texture painted onto a polygon stick. Replace the texture with another from the game and presto! New saber blade color...

If it's just a light source, the RGB values of the light could in theory be tweaked. If it's an actual model (like the various Glowsaber/Glowblade mods out there) then you could make a new model (and changing its colored texture of course). But we'll have to see...

what is the color adapted for the lightsaber of one jedi? I have

always thought that it was the green more of the blue in fact (except

obi-wan kenobi) the lightsaber blue is used only from the padawan,

while the jedi lords use the lightsaber green. however... I

will use blue and then green lightsaber!

:saberb::saberg:

Originally posted by StormHammer

Welcome to the forums, BlueJedi, armed201, MustangMatt302, Osyrus, LDRSaber, [sico], Caster, Danger Nyk, and P129. :D Hope you're enjoying your stay. Here...*hands over a basket of chocolate Jedi Medallions*. There should be enough to go around. ;)

Woohoo! I have two Chocolate Jedi Medallions now! :D

Orange all the way.. and I know its in there too saw some dark jedi using on in some video footage

but mostly guns and force... if the jedi's from the old rebulic learned that combo.. maybe they wouldn't have become all but extint would they?

:ion: :ion: :ion: :ion:

Are you high? I could have gone through all of JK using nothing but the saber and force pull(when you get them), and the saber is supposed to be even more important in JO.

Walk into a room with the saber, pull everyone's weapons one at a time while deflecting the blaster shots, then kill them all. Rinse and repeat.. That game was too easy.

Archived