SPY_jmr1

do you need corrective lenses?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you need corrective lenses?

• none
    • glasses
    • contacts
    • blind

Where is the option for both? not at the same time of course. I wear glasses most of the time, but if I know I am participating in some outdoor or athletic endeavours, contacts it is.

That's some mad programing skillz there. Brings me back to 'computer class' in 7th and 8th grade. Hmmm, that's the first time I started wearing glasses too. Connection?

HBK

Guest WeedSmoker

How come "retinal implants" "EM visor" and "uses the Force" aren't options? HUH???

Glasses are better than contacts IMHO. Contacts are for people who think they look dumb in glasses, but I assume like to poke themselves in the eye constantly and squirt that burning acid in their face every so often, and lose them, etc. Sounds like a good time to me!

Featherweight, non-glare/fog lenses kick a$$, they block wind and particles and stuff.

Besides, glasses are cool because if you get in a fight, they get knocked off in one punch... so then you get on your hands and knees and feel around for them helplessly (like in the movies), and while they are laughing at you and go over to step on the glasses and crush them, you sucker punch them in the crotch really hard...

MUHAHAHAHA!!! ; L~

I have contacts now after 5 years of glasses. Actually, there is a study showing that if a child has a nightlight on before the age of 2 then he/she is more suspectible to near-sightedness.

I still wear glasses on weekends because I'm too lazy to put contacts in.

BASIC is...to basic

I took a C++ camp over the summer and it was cool. I can basically do any text based program and a little graphics and stuff.

hey WeedSmoker the 3 choices are and i quote "corrective lenses" if you are needing one of the 3 ""retinal implants" "EM visor" and "uses the Force"" one of 2 things. 1: the frist two you list there are from the trek-dom and not very applicable now then???:D 2: note i did put the third choise up there as "blind" now if you are blind "lenses" arnt gonna do a damn bit of good now is it ;) (pls no flames, i know there are varying degrees of blindness)

ps i realy shuda put the "both" in there but missed on that:(

ppsOK WHO PICKED BLIND! i gotta know..................

Archived