Home

Melting walls/doors with saber?

Puskis

I have read that you will be required to cut through things from time to time in the game, but, i dont know if you can do it to EVERY door, or if the developers have to "tag" doors in a certain way so that they can be cut through (that would translate to one door where they intended it being cuttable, but another one not being cuttable)

Ive said before but ill say it again. A while back raven commented on this and said that you would be able to insert your lighstaber into doors ala TPM with qui gon. This has not been restated as of late, but since it came from raven, its a possibility.. My advice to you..go into a coma for 2 weeks and when u come out youll know :)

Being in a coma must be great. Think of it, you're still alive, but you have no responsibility. Plus, people feed you and take care of you 24/7. Like being a baby, except without all the stupid adults making silly noises to amuse you.

Originally posted by Cracken

Being in a coma must be great. Think of it, you're still alive, but you have no responsibility. Plus, people feed you and take care of you 24/7. Like being a baby, except without all the stupid adults making silly noises to amuse you.

It costs more than being a baby. Also, they take pictures of you naked.:eek:

Originally posted by Trek234

Too bad this game doesn't use the Red Faction engine.... If you can't get through a door, you can blow a hole in the wall and go between the door. (On that game you can cut through any wall with bombs)

That would work great if you were back on Sulon or something where there isn't a ton of durasteel and duracrete and other impenetrable stuff like that. Granted, you could probably dent the duracrete and bend the durasteel, but don't you think that would be a waste of ammo?

GAT

Archived