Home

who thinks this game is gonna suck?

Angrysquirrel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Angrysquirrel

Get a grip people! It's a freakin GAAAAME!!!

Have you ever heard of the term zealots? Maybe some of you can start up your own cult and burn me at the stake for heresy? :D

Still,

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." :vadar:

Guest PissedJedi
Originally posted by Necro

there's only one saying to summerize this argument.

arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded

I am so sick of that saying.. its about as old as Yoda's sweat socks. I swear the next person to use that saying is going to get the blunt end of my sabre shoved up his rear.:evanpiel:

Originally posted by JEDI OUTCAST

HEY THIS GAME IS GOING TO ROCK I HAVE JUST PUT MY COPY DOWN TODAY. JUST BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE FIRST GAME YOU DO NOT GO BY THAT.BY THE WAY YOU ARE SICK IF YOU ARE PULLING DOWN THE GAME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

----------------------------

LOSER

Wow, is your caps lock broken? Maybe you should get it fixed.

Heh...methinks a few people are getting a bit hot under the collar around here... Stay cool, people. ;)

Although this is a 'fan' site, everyone is entitled to their opinions. If you have issues with the game based on what you've seen, then by all means feel free to air your concerns. As long as you do so in a reasonable way, and respect the opinions of other members, feel free to debate any game-related issue in this forum.

And for those people who don't have any issues or concerns...just try to understand that some people have yet to be convinced - and maybe some of those concerns are justified. We're all individuals, and see things in different ways. None of us are wrong or right about anything until we've all played the game, and then maybe there will be a concensus of opinion on certain aspects of it.

As far as the clipping issue goes...I think Kenn has already stated somewhere that this is the Quake 3 engine, and it does have some issues which they have tried their best to address, but they have not been able to eliminate certain glitches 100%. So, there may be glitches...and perhaps the look of the engine is not to everyone's taste...but I will go with those who have said they will judge the game not on it's looks as much as it's gameplay.

Hype is always a bit of a problem when coming up to the release of a game, because sometimes you heighten your expectations a little too much, and then you face disappointment when the game doesn't quite reach the mark. So I think it's good advice to approach the game with an open mind, and try not to let the hype get to you.

You cannot know for sure if you will love or hate the game until you have actually played it. That is the ultimate test...

Originally posted by Saber_Trails

if you think this game sucks its one of the following reasons:

1.) Your really stupid

2.) You dont like star wars which might have to do with reason 1

3.) Your comp cant handle it and your jealous of the rest of us

I don't agree with #2 there, I hate Star Wars, the movies that is the basic idea and story is really good I just didn't like the movies, mostly because of the acting (Aniken, Luke) *ducks gun shots from raging fans* However, this doesn't stop me from liking the games that are made, I like the saber and the force powers over top of a game with a boring old sword and no special abilities what-so-ever. *runs from more raging fans* :mob::swear::explode::sweat::violin:

There are two ways this game can suck for me

1. Everyone who plays mutli gears towards the saber and I can't find anyone who would be inventive enough to use another weapon

2. The saber throw that follows you around and the missle that follows you around. (skill-less attacks) whoohoo.

but 1 person saying it sucks won't make it suck.. if I don't like it AFTER playing it then I don't like it. It doesn't mean it sucks for the rest of you ... just for me.

is all about personal opinions

Everyone who says this game is gonna suck is: 1 : Crazy

And hat person has to undrewss and run around in his house and scream: THERE IS A WOOKIE IN MY BED, THERE IS A WOOKIE IN MY BED, THERE IS A WOOKIE IN MY BED!!!!!!!!!

And maybe then we'll forigve this person :D

Archived