Home

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter for GC and PS2!!!

Sithcloak

It looks like heavyarms wish came true, another game for game cube! But thats not all we get the game we have been waiting for! We get to strap on a jetpack play entire game as ...

... no, not Boba Fett ...

... it is none other than his dad ...

... Jango Fett!

This game sounds awsome follow this link!

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarsbountyhunter/splash.htm

Like i said this game is going to rock!

Sithcloak

I was pretty turned off by this game until I heard it was going to be for Gamecube. I just might have to buy this game if I can find the money. Too bad there are too many good lucasarts games coming out in such a short time. I'll definately rent it. We need screens and reviews when they come out.

And you can't go wrong with ILM doing the animation.:D

This looks awesome, i can't wait.

And when did i ever say anything about the gamecube related to Bounty Hunter? Its great thats it's coming out for GC, why should i care if it comes out for GC as long as its for PS2 as well.

Are you really that hard pressed to best me, heavyarms? I don't think we're in competition here.

Originally posted by Sithcloak

Sorry this is a little off topic but Tie guy do you have jedi starfighter? Is it any good? Does anyone know where i can go for a good review of it? It sounds pretty good.

Sithcloak

Yes, it is a very fun game, and it is even better if you have abrother or friend to play co-op with.

It is a litle short, but it is still worth it, i think.

Archived