Home

Cluless in Oregon

Zoom Rabbit

*Sigh*

The rabbit is confused. I signed up a new Hotmail account the other day, and when I try to log on...it keeps shoving me into an upgraded account (which costs $money) instead of showing me my fricking mailbox!

Is MSN Hotmail no longer free? Has the Great Sat--I mean, philanthropist billionaire Bill Gates, chosen to squeeze the pockets of the free internet world? :confused:

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin is not concerned with stuff like e-mail existance or cyber economy, having just returned from a terrestrial visit with many wise elder ocean dolphins who live far from man in a reef off an uninhabited island where he spoke with them about many of their daily concerns, including the nature of truth, thermoclines, the peaceful integration of fresh-kill carnivore behavior with nonviolent tenets and the increasing worldwide use of propellors.

I read something about that the other day, how M$ was trying to force new users into a pay service. I still have a free MSN account and they haven't tried to get me to pay for it yet.

CNet Hotmail article

Yahoo mail is still free, and completely unrelated to Microshaft. I keep a junk account there, and it seems to work fine. Only 4 Mbs though, then you have to pay to get more space. There are plenty of others. Just type "Free e-mail" into Google search and see what comes up.

cept that yahoo's servers are run on MS technology so your not much better off...I've actually been happy with hotmail since before it was microsith and even if they start charging I'll probably pay for it, though my 6 junkmail accounts will have to die.

Archived