Home

Silly RPG

Darth Homer

Guest Supreme Warlord

*walks to where Havoc is looking scare*

Supreme: Man you got lucky back there with that thermal detonator...Lucky indeed... anyway why you looking so white?

*I scan the horizon looking for something that could scare the crap out of Havoc*

Supreme: I dont see anything....Hello?!

*Havoc is pointing and stuttering...*

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being the ever astute man that he is, The only thought that crosses Havoc's mind as he flys through the air is, "Hey, I can see my house from here!", and with that Havoc lands on the ground with a loud thump. As Havoc lays there amidst the grass and dirt waiting for death's icy hand to strike the final blow, Havoc is reminded...

"aw man, I forgot to mow my lawn!"

and with that thought Havoc breathed his last...

*For those of you at home following along, Yes, we here at Narrator's Inc often wonder how Havoc ever made it as far as he did in the first place!*

Guest Supreme Warlord

*gasp*

Supreme: You Bastard!!!:eek: *pulls out my double blade saber* You killed Havoc and I was trying to figure out what was wrong with him...

*Screams and lunge forward. The first blade goes through Heavyarm stomach. He screams and looks at me about to say...*

While Heavyarms hangs impaled on Warlord's saber, Something Beautiful was taking place just a few yards away:

As Havoc lay Dead, He suddenly become conscious and as he stood up and brushed off the dirt from his clothes, he gasped as he looked down at his own body, still and lifeless. Sudddenly a Warm sensation engulfed his spirit and the clouds parted as a heavenly light shown from above. Havoc was inexplicately drawn to the light and his thoughts strayed from the battlefield and on to happier thoughts. Then a great Heavenly voice that rumbled the very mountains, began to speak,"Come My Child and Enter... OH! It's You! Sorry...er.....thought you were someone else...quick close the gates!" and just like that the light was gone, and Havoc's spirit was forced to walk the Universe alone and without substance.

And as Havoc's Spirit walked slowly away He found comfort in the thought that he at least had his orange to eat... "D'OH!" *Havoc Slaps Forehead*

*This could be a real long eternity folks*

Guest Supreme Warlord

pssst heavyarm...18 wheeler dont exist in Star Wars...Cargo ships does :)

As I got hit and I am lying down...My Life begins to fades then a bunch of my men comes to me and rescues me. A medi begins to work with me. My troops has fire on Heavyarm and killed him.

I look over and saw heavyarm Scream! I enjoyed the scream then I faded into unconcious.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Supreme: ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

*my medi on my side takes out a hypospray and put it in Heavyarm. Heavyarm falls into unconcious.*

Supreme: strip him of everything and tie him up and put him in a box and throw him in water a very deep lake.

*heavyarm is striped down to his underwear. He is tied up. and he is inside a box with bolts to secure it and 40 locks as additional sercuturies. and chains tighten around it to preven from door opening.*

*the Heavyarm box is throw in water and he drowns.*

Supreme: May he rest in peace. *cough* not*cough*

Guest Supreme Warlord

*I reappear by Heavyarm side.*

Supreme: You forgot that I have powers and I am immortal. I cant die but I can be injured. hehehe I do wish you dead. So I am wishing now and this is one of my powers.

*Heavyarms fades as I erase his timeline. He screams "nooooooo!!!!!"*

Supreme: Learn your lesson and stay dead and dont mess with a Supreme Warlord. Especially ME!!!

*drake who has just woken up from being knocked out by havocs orange awakens to find that not only did warlords men fail to hit him but they shot them selves in the process*

ha ha stupid orange

*hijacks an at-at and finds warlord*

take this you pink frilly bald man

*steps on warlord*

ha and don't try to earase my past becouse i come from the future

ah ha ha ah ha ha ah

*laughs like a madman when he sees darth homer*

what in the name of my three cats are you doing

salculd reappears. he revives havoc. He approaches warlord with a fiery glow, creates a bright orange glow in his hands, and releases it on warlord. Warlord stands stunned. He pulls out both of his sabers, and cuts warlord into small enough pieces to put in a meat grinder, and grinds him.

Suddenly Havoc found himself blinking and straining to make sense of the blurry sight before him. As the world came into focus, Havoc realized he was lying back on the ground where he so recently expired, but not deceased anymore. Havoc slowly stood up, and saw a strange man who appeared to be grinding meat.

But before he could inquire as to why the man was grinding meat, Darth Homer came motoring by with a black hole in hot pursuit. Havoc suddenly remembered the strange boy and his words, "I see dead people". Fate had given Havoc a gift, and Havoc decided to grab hold of destiny.

"Hey dead guy running from the black hole, wait up!", and with that, Havoc ran to save the disembodied warrior from the afterlife.

*Sidenote* While he was running after Darth Homer, Havoc scooped up his orange off the ground*

Guest Supreme Warlord

As I screamed in pain, I manage to pull my thoughts together for a few brief seconds to form back in one person again. A white flash happen and I was behind Heavyarm.

Supreme: ahhhh so you have powers...*laughs evily*

I raised my hand and snapped my finger. Heavyarm was blowed up to atoms and nothing remains of him. I turn to Captain Drake

Supreme: Nothing is impossible for me to erase an mortal timeline pal. I just merely go ahead in the future where you are old and then start erasing. LOL!!!!

*captain drake pales at this*

*I warped ahead in the future and saw Captain Drake as old and erased his timeline for just stepping on me*

Supreme: oh crap I forgot about Homer...Oh all right I will kill the black hole.

*black hole that chased Darth Homer dissappear but Darth Homer remains dead*

I see Havoc running and stops to chit chat with Darth Homer.

Guest Supreme Warlord

*to heavyarm: Matrix huh? that was funny! :-) anyway*

*I walk up to the bridge control and merely hit "Abort hyperspace" button. I teleport my self to where Heavyarm is at*

Supreme: hello again punk.

*Heavyarm gasp and starts to cry that he cant defeat me. *

*I punch him and he is vaporized. Nothing is left of Heavyarm. His timeline is gone. Destroyed his engery being and physical being. No way he could come alive again.*

Supreme: Finally! I am the victor!!! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Supreme Warlord

*a loud thunderclap sound, I just appeared to where heavyarm is at*

Supreme: DO you think you can trying contain me in a physical realm or such? I am also a god. LOL! I can kill you if I wanted to.

*I snap my finger and his soul has been destroyed forever. He is now a dead god*

Supreme: LOL!!! I am too powerful! hahahaha

Meanwhile, Havoc Finally Caught up with Darth Homer just after Warlord somehow managed to kill an inanimate object that exist in the supernatural world and without being able to see it, quite impressive :p

So now that the black hole chasing Darth Homer is Gone, Havoc decides to introduce himself to the disembodied Sith lord.

"ahem... I can't help but notice...um....your dead.....and well... I can see you... So... I was wondering.....uh...who are you?"

I am Darth Homer. I'm a trained Sith Knight with a streak of bad luck.

Homer sits down on an invisible chair and starts to launch into his life story

I was born into a poor family on the planet Groening. Everyone there has yellow skin and four fingers. I was discovered as force-attuned when I was very young. I was immediately apprenticed to a Jedi, but was taken by my Master, Darth Burns, when he defeated my original master. I was then easliy converted to the Sith as I had little control of my powers. I have been training in the sith ever since. My first major battle was with Darth Smithers, who wanted to gain the graces of my Master, but he was easy to defeat. Then, I went on to......

As Homer continues to ramble on, Havoc's eyes start to droop. Eventually Havoc is sound asleep and snorring loudly. Homer continues with his life story, oblivious to Havoc or anything else around him.

...Eventually, I got so pissed off at Burns for stealing my donut and not being able to remember my name even though I'm his apprentice, that I killed him. It was a great battle...he kept hitting me with his lightning and I kept trying to throw him down a shaft, but I missed everytime. i ended up, just choping him in two. It took me 3 days to finally fit him into the trash compactor. The battle left me so disfigured that I had to put on this suit just to go to the Kwik-E-Mart. I know I look like a certain other Sith in this getup, but I never had any kids...well except for the three with that blue-haired woman...what was her name? Anywho...

Homer continues to ramble on endlessly as Havoc sleeps through it all.

As Havoc began to nod off, he began to regret ever asking this "ghost" anything. The last words Havoc heard before drifting off into lala land were something about donuts... mmm... donuts...

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz........

*But Havocs sleep was far from ordinary this day, the nightmare, Havoc will soon discover, was just beginning*

Archived