Home

Silly RPG

Darth Homer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Warlord

*As I pull my lightsaber away from Heavyarm heart. I thought if Heavyarm returns then it is a miracle. I look to Captain Drake*

Warlord: Indeed we must be careful with that person. What do you wish to do next?

Upon hearing people talk about him, Homer stops and turns.

Someone say something to me?

Forgetting his saber is extended, Homer slices Drake in half as he turns.

OOOH! Sorry about that!!

Homer picks Drake's torso up and sets it back on his legs in a futile attempt to help him.

You ok there?

Drake just sputters and then dies.

I'M REALLY SORRY!!

Homer then turns to CD and brings him back to life. Unfortuneatly, he was brought back right over a large cliff. CD falls to his death.

D'OH!!

Guest Supreme Warlord

*I activate my lightsaber and then did a horizontal sweep, cutting Darth Homer in half as he did to my buddy Captain Drake. Then I force speed to go after heavyarm*

Warlord: you will stay dead this time!

*I raise my lightsaber and force throw it and it went through Heavyarmy neck and it back back to me through his neck again. Heavyarmy dies*

Warlord: Drake you have now been avenge. I am the sole surivior of this thread...Now can I have my god powers again so I can raise all of you back from the dead?

*stand around and see all those fallen bodies and ghosts, awaiting their answer to my question....*

Guest Supreme Warlord

*I see the spirt of a eighteen wheeler running toward to me. I jump out of the way but my foot didnt get out of time...It ran over it but I didnt feel a thing but a chill.*

Warlord: HA! You spirit cant hurt but just to make me feel chilly. Now once again, does anybody want to give me back my god powers so I can revive all of you? This takes a vote of all...*cough*unfortunely*cough*

*I await....*

Darth Homer, being the creator of this thread, looks around at the carnage.

Hmm, seems like we need some way of bringing everyone back without them immediatly trying to kill one another again.

Using the awesome powers given to a thread creator, Homer CLONES everyone.

I've created an ATTACK OF THE CLONES!!! :D

Homer immediately gets struck down by Zeus Lucas (aka George)

Guest Supreme Warlord

*I look at everybody that was suddenly cloned...I even saw myself! I thought..."TWO OF ME?!!!" I walk to where Supreme Warlord Jr was at. He saw me and greeted me.*

Warlord Jr: well, we are in a awkward position....

Warlord: Yes we are but I welcome you like a brother. You will have to wear a different color so we can tell the difference between us okay?

Warlord Jr.: okay

*After a few min. Warlord Jr was in a different color and it was blue so it would match his skins while my was pure white.*

Warlord: We need to kill heavyarm okay?

Warlord Jr: okay!

*we both take our our lightsaber and chased Heavyarm down*

Warlord:*while running* oh before I forget Captain Drake is our ally okay?!

Warlord Jr: *while running along with Warlord*OKAY!!!

Archived