Home

Poll: are you waiting for a jedi outcast demo?

Rogue15

Do you want a Jedi Outcast demo?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Jedi Outcast demo?

• Yes
    • No

Well, I am. I'll get the game no doubt, but i need a little extra confidence that it will run smoothly on my computer. Hopefully Raven and LEC takes a peak at this and sees that alot of people who can't afford the game right now need something to keep their attention, cuz you never know, another game might come along, and Jedi Outcast will get completely ignored....

Screw the demo, if the game doesn't work on your PC take it back (make sure you buy from EB/Babbages/Gamestop or somewhere that allows returns) the demo is a mute point if you have taken the time to register on this board (which is an indication that you like SW and video games, if you meet both of these critieria you'll love the game.)

BUY THE GAME!!!!

:D

but what if i'm a person who lives way out in the desert (or on the moon or space station) and there's no stores around for me to buy it and i can't order online cuz i don't got a credit card and if i did have a credit card the people wouldn't want to drive all the way out because their car would break down and we'd be fighting over the game! :D

I've wanted a demo for quite a while now. However, there was never any doubt that I would buy it, so I didn't need a demo to help me make up my mind. Now that I've got the full-version, ( :D :D :D ), I don't need a demo! For those of you still waiting for one, I sincerely hope you get it soon if you're waiting because you don't know if it will run on your system. On the other hand, if you question the quality of the game, don't. It's amazing, buy it!

Archived