Home

I'm now an ubergeek

Darth Homer

It's official! I just got back from work w/ my copy of Jedi Outcast Collector's Edition!! I have the Lightsaber keychain and I giggle with glee everytime I light it up...hehehehehe!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah, I have finally crossed the line from serious fan to SW Ubergeek...where's the member's lounge?

Three doors down take a right then step through the blown up blastdoor, then from there go past Jabba's office to the door with a big "L" on it. Walk in there and make sure not to fall into the rancor pit, then go down the hallway till you reach a door with an Imperial Insignnia on it...DO NOT OPEN IT. It's Darth Vader's meditation room, we have lost four fans in the last week because they weren't paying attention. Take a right down the hallway to a door with a big Sith Jawa Poster on it...take a left down two more doors and there is a room with three royalguards in front of it. Go in. Watch out for the lightning...

Ok, I've just outdone everyone...I have secured the JO standee floor-display from work...if anyone's gone into a Babbage's, Software ETC., Funcoland, or Gamestop recently, you know what I'm talking about...it's a big triangle w/ the JO logo in the middle... :D :D :D

Archived