Home

The JO member's lounge thread (MP Game)

Tie Guy

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Oh well, no one came except Clefo... and he was getting tired of losing, so we stopped :D

Oops, sorry Sherack. I was gonna play at the time i posted but shortly after i had to go out of town for a day, but i'm back. I'll give you a PM sometime when your on and we and others can play.

I'd love to play a massive GB.com Team FFA game.

Okay I'm stumped. ON THE FIRST LEVEL OF JO!!!:o

I've gotten all the way to the reactor area scared off the tow guards behind transparasteel, found two secret areas, and I've searched every area I can 58.3442 times!!! I CAN'T GET PAST THOSE STUPID LOCKED DOORS!!! Where in...where IS the key.

*going insane because just spend 30-50 minutes ON THE FIRST LEVEL!!!*

Originally posted by darthfergie

Silly me. I beat it. I just needed to press those light in the basement, i didn't look down at them when I pressed CTL.:D

oh well. (I want LIGHTSABER!!!)

It gets tougher and more confusing, just wait. And you get your lightsaber in 3 or 4 levels if i remember correctly.

Oh yeah baby! I'm on Bespin with a lightsaber and I can affect people's minds and push them off cliffs. Too bad I only have 56k. Otherwise I'd play MP games. Unless someone was openly willing to put up with the lag.

I LOVE MY LIGHTSABER!!!!!:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Crap I have to get me the game. yall make it sound great...*sob* i hate my back water city...*sob* :D

Archived