Home

Anakin is AWESOME in Ep II!!!

Guest Thrawn

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Yeah, but even that was better than Jake Lloyd's "performance"...

*throws up thinking about it* :barf:

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Darth Kirby

maybe i just missed something, but where did you see episode II? are you talking about the trailer?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

wherever you saw it-- tell me, i want to know

Irs just on the trailer, so don't worry, you didn't miss anything.

well if obi wan hadnt killed maul there would be no more obi wan and the dark side would have taken control and anakin would never be trained and would just go back to his mommy and padme wouldnt have her husband and luke skywalker and leia wouldnt be born and oooooooooooooooh.........

but if qui gon trained ani ani would be good and there would be no darth vader and ooooooooooooh..........

look at the consequences!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by krkode

well if obi wan hadnt killed maul there would be no more obi wan and the dark side would have taken control and anakin would never be trained and would just go back to his mommy and padme wouldnt have her husband and luke skywalker and leia wouldnt be born and oooooooooooooooh.........

Actually, if Obi-Wan had lost, i think that Palpatine would have trained Anikan, and he would have been even more powerfull and darker.

Originally posted by darthfergie

Your all wrong...if Obi had been killed our dear little "Ani" would be consumed in his rage and would have strafed Maul in the fighter and since he is one lucky little poor guy he would kill Maul by crashing into him at 1000mph or greater...;)

i dont understand

when did he get a chance to do that

ani wasnt sentimentally attached to obi as he was to jinn.

jinn died and obi wan comforted him

if they both died then padme would have comforted him

Archived