Home

Tell you I will

Young David

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Boba Rhett

I don't know if I liked it more but I certainly enjoyed it just as much as OoT. The time thing was not, "gay" either. It was a great idea. :p BTW, I got past Oot in 6 days, with many things, including the biggeron sword. :cool:

Besides Zelda, what other games are you interested in getting for GC?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I don't know if I liked it more but I certainly enjoyed it just as much as OoT. The time thing was not, "gay" either. It was a great idea. :p BTW, I got past Oot in 6 days, with many things, including the biggeron sword. :cool:

man what did u do play all day and all night and i did say off and on i took like a year and a half break and only played it like once a week when i was playing so there

:D

who here thinks gb is going to b awesome

Guest xwing guy

Because nobody knows.

Who here has played SOF with all violence options on? You'll understand why its called the most violent and goriest game.:D

Guest Boba Rhett

Noone besides Raynar has released anything close to rbots. People only mess with the Jed customizable settings they have and make levels for them that are especially equipped with nodes for them to follow. If you really really wanted to, you could mess around with some of their AI and fire rates.

Have you done any editing with JED yet?

Guest Tie Guy

Apparently no one but LEC and.......

What was the other company making it? You know, the one that made Baulder's Gate.

(BTW Rhet, I do work on cogs, thats why i asked. Well, i used to anyways. I knew you did and i almost said "except Rhett" but i figured you wouldn't be the next person to come on. Oh well.)

Archived