Home

I Got It !!!!

Paragon_Leon

Gentlemen,

you're listening to a very happy man...

I just got GB !!!!!

The local store had it in, and since a friend of mine will get it too, i already picked up a copy. Should my ordered copy come in, i'll sell that to my friend...

Pandemonium... I got it earlier by going to a store than by pre-order...

Leon, where did you bought it????

I have been trying to find it for 3 days now, but all i here is the infamous sentence "No, Try it Next week....."

:(

I thought it should be out right now in the netherlands....

Guest DaRk_EwoK

You lucky bastards

I live in mexico and went to a local software store ,they told me it would be out about 1 month AFTER the US relase :(

also when games ship here cost a lot more than in US, AOK was at the equivalent of 80 dollars in the first month !!!!!!!!!

btw

i want to introduce myself, im from mexico (as you read above) and im a fan of star wars, and ewoks ;)

I have only played the demo and i think it is going to be a great game... but i have to wait

well see ya :ewok:

Sherack; I was under the impression that simply announcing you bought a game was far from discussing the actual game itself... so i posted it there.

fergie: I sure hope so. Haven't been able to install it on our internet-pc at home (it is on the other one; look for a first play-review this morning), but as soon as it is, i'll try to hook up with you people.

I got it from a local store here in .... where I live. :D (come on, you didn't expect me to give THAT away with all those dutch people around here, did you ?)

I had been nagging the guy there for the past four days; he kept me up to speed on when it was sent, when he received it and when i could pick it up. So i got it fresh from the box..

:D Excuse my shakiness. I've waited 7 months for this.

Guest DaRk_EwoK
Originally posted by darthfergie

HOLA! DaRk_EwoK:ewok:

Welcome to our forums...Rhett will be by here tomorrow to give you one of our exclusive gift baskets...:)

What do you mean with that:confused: :confused:

anyway i feel important:cool:

Guest Darth_Nixon42

thanx alot.......:mad:

No reply, none at all.

Well if any one has manners they will tell me, it is out in australia?

And by the way, when i read these forums, you are all probably asleep. So feel free to reply, cause i will be there in the night eagerly waiting.

Originally posted by Darth_Nixon42

thanx alot.......:mad:

No reply, none at all.

Well if any one has manners they will tell me, it is out in australia?

And by the way, when i read these forums, you are all probably asleep. So feel free to reply, cause i will be there in the night eagerly waiting.

It should be out in Australia about now ;)

Archived