Home

Toybox units: Missing In Action

Paragon_Leon

Hmm....I'd for sure like to see the jedi council. Mara with a lightsaber would be nice. Maybe some Noghri? The jedi academy members ....the solo kids. Hmmm.....a skiff and sail barge. Gamorrean guards. Weequay. hmmmm that's all right now.

General Theros

P.S. I really would like to see the jedi and sith in this game expanded upon. I think they should have actual force powers instead of cheezy old convert. Some kind of active skills. I dunno....probably hard to do but still....it would be fun to see!

I'd like to see the following: A-Wing, MT-AT(Mountain Terrain Armored Transport - EU unit), Talon Karrde, G.A. Thrawn, Mace Windu (just about any Jedi from the Coucil), some kind of sea trooper, Imperial Commandos (the guys in the black uniforms), scout troopers not on their bikes. I'd really like to see a variety of troopers for all sides - not all situations call for just one type of trooper. Maybe have 2 or 3 types of troops for a scenario. Like if you had a map of land/sea mix, you'd not only have to worry about attacks from frigates and destroyers, but also troops coming onshore from the sea as well. What do you think?

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Thrawn

Are Noghri in? If not I should think that they should be in!

They are not in, unfortunately. And i agree that they should be in, though not as a civ in themselves.

Guest Darth_Venage

actually, havinbg the noghri as a civ would be a good idea. They could have a unigue tech called 'Noghri Bodygaurds' that makes units tougher to kill. Besdies, in the books they have air units, so it might actually work out alright.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

generic Imperial Officers...

HEY THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME UNIT TO ADD IN THE X-PAC!!!

Huh? What would be the difference between them and regular troops?

OKAY X-PAC IDEA RIGHT HERE!!!

Officers!!!

They would be kind of like Fambaas...they would improve a unit's attacking power within a certain radius...it would give them say...1/3+ more power and it would build up to the max after a certain amount of being under the officer's influence...

Imagine it another totally unique feature the game could have...man if only I was on the design team for the X-Pac...

Archived