Home

Official Unofficial Naboo campaign [Read all]

Com Raven

There are some guys including me that really like the Naboo, but (oh cruel reality) there is no campaign for them ...

So what do you think if we (the community) make a"official unofficial" Naboo campaign ...

Any ideas ??Should be 6 scenarios (plus one)to keep the official format ...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not have the Naboo fight against the Gungans at first (few missions; the old vendetta), and then have the TF invade and let you join forces with the Gungans ? That way you have that scenario, with a twist...

...and you could replay the mission in Theed with Amidala and her bodyguards making their way to the palace. A lot of potential !

Right Leon, I thought the same ...

Maybe the first contact(wrong universe, argh) between the neighbours, and later the stand against the TF ....

I'll go right to my Naboo Sourcebook for the PRG and look for inspiration ...

You guys have experience with mapping ??

Well I think a good first mission would be the gugans and the naboo meeting...

Depanding on who is the agresser would tell you where the reset of the story goes. Here are 2 possable ideas....

1. You are in control of a naboo scouting party who runs into a gungan base. Then the naboo can ether, tell the gungans that this is there land and destory the base, or the gugans can tell them to get out and try to destory them (This would end with the naboo taking out all military units)

2. You are in control of a local defenes force when a gugan invastion starts. And you have to servie.

I like idea 2. But I can extrapolate on it. You're in control of a remote outpost deep in the swamps when some Gungan troopers come strolling past. They preceed to attack your light walls/your light turret fires on them(they are,after all strange beings). Then the Gungans play out some dialog where a trooper says something along the lines of "Yousa have attacked wesa. Innocent Troopers. Yousa shall pay" and they attack your remote sentry stations.. And you either have to send Amidala/Panaka to the swamps near Otoh Gunga(to go underwater and meet with Nass to have peace talks) or destroy all the Gungan military on the map. Either way in the end there's peace between you(for now......). Or else the Sending Panaka/Amidala to the swamps near Otoh Gunga can be put into a later mission where the Gungans and Naboo fight(maybe the last Gungans fighting Naboo level). And then right after that the Trade Federation attacks and have destroyed those 3 towns in the First TF level and you must retaliate. So...is those some good ideas? I can give some more if needed.

That would fix the problem but bring up the new one of y did they STOP fighting

I guess the reason i'm criticizing(sp.?) this a lot is I have my own Naboo Campaign that i'm planning on making; i'm not getting into the specs because if i do someone else will use it and take the credit:p

My RPG Sourcebook told me that there WAS fighting when human settlers landed to find their luck on Naboo .Even after the fighting was over Naboo Senators told the Senate that Gungans where nothing but Savages ...

Bonus could be that the Invasion wasn't executed as the Naboo military simply destroyed the forces tryin to establish the beachhead ...

Last regular mission could be getting the quenn through occupied Theed to the palace ...

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

Sounds great. If you want anybody at SCN Punk to help out, just drop a note in our forums.

I personally think we should make something original... completely strayed from the SW storyline. It's like the first half of the Gungan campaign, except that's all of it is like that.

Thx to Kudar for posting this on the main page ...

Yup, we should try to get all interested ppl together in a series of chats .I think that would be more effective than just posting .

As soon as there is a established team, we should divide it into varios departments (story, mission design, actual map making etc)

Just keep the good ideas coming ...

Guest Croid Cog

maybe you should control the original colonization party. it is, er, suggested in the movie that there is bad blood between gungans and naboo, and the game states that the reason for the peaceful Naboo having an army is tht threat of the Gungan army. Thus, I would say that the gungans were the aggressors, possibly right from the initial landing. there should be 'defend the colonist landers' missiond 'establish a colony and secure the area' scouting missions, etc. I like the naboo on the grassy field idea. perhaps the Naboo abandoned their pacifist ifdeas in the Gungan conflict and built up a large defense force? that could be cool.

Hey is a list of everyone that has been giving ideas in this thread and what kind of help they have given or said they can give...

Com Raven (creator, Central European)

Clefo (story, Mountain time (-7 gmt))

Paragon_Leon (story)

Kudar (stroy)

Wraith 5 (Story, CST (-6 gmt))

DashRendar (story)

RogueJedi86 (story)

Crazy_dogreturn (map maker)

Stan|SCN Punk (map maker, story)

Croid Cog (story)

PT4414 (story)

darthfergie (story, Design)