Home

6 Lukes vs. 2 Desanns.

Eternity

Using the Spawn NPC [insert name here] command, I went up to a secret area in one of the levels (I'll give you a clue..it's the level where you need to fuel Lando's spaceship, and the secret area is above the huge building with drains coming out of it....big clue, huh? ;)) and spawned 6 Luke-clones.

As we all know, Luke is the bad boy of the Jedi. This d00d took out his own father, yo! This is one phat J3dI PlaYaH. I spawned 6 of these guys, and stared at them for a bit. I had already crushed them with the ATST, as well as creating an army of gonks to take over the world.

So, I thought, could 6 Lukes beat 2 Desanns?

The answer is a resounding NO in my fights.

I would spawn 2 Desanns, and instantly my Luke's would go at them. At first, I thought if would be a pretty even fight, but they got trashed. One Desann would suck about 4 of them in with force pull and slash them all. The other would beat the other ones about like flies. The Lukes, supposed to be the Jedi Masters of the galaxy, ran around like crazy trying to get a hit in before their heads rolled. (Literally...turn on realistic combat on in the console..it is VERY worth it....put in g_saberRealisticCombat 1 to do it..)

I even spawned more Lukes, and they still lost. The only time they won was when Desann and a Luke would get locked in a saber lock, and instantly the other Luke's would swarm over the Desann like flies.

It's pretty fun. Luke's flying over the ledge into the depths below from a massive force push, a Desann chopping off a Luke head and it flying right into me, hiding in a corner and LOLing like crazy.

There was some REALLY fantastic moments. (Like being force pushed off the edge, then seeing a Luke in slow mo cartwheel off the edge, followed by a Desann.)

Try it, and tell us your own results with other match ups...

Guest PissedJedi

That's right! Truth is the way his post came off it made it seem like he found out something special... Cause all these commands have been available already for the past week. Not exactly something new.

And because well.. I Am a pissedjedi. what you expect .. Hugs and kisses. ;)

Wow You thought this up by yourself?

WOW you SO Smart....... not.

1) You obviously aren't. Try to figure out what grammar is, mate.

Lesson, kiddies; pay attention in Kindergarten.

2) I knew it was already made, you stupid little man. I just thought it was funny, and nobody has mentioned it yet, that Luke could get trashed by Desann, even when having the advantage of numbers. I didn't EVER imply that I just found out about the commands. I only included them to be helpful, something you obviously need to work on.

I guess you could tell I'm offended, I'm not going to take poorly-worded crap like that from some two-bit dumbass.

Learn before you take on someone verbally, huh?

Anyway, I took the advice and used stormtroopers. :p :P :p What's awesome about them is that you can force push them all off the edge...

Try the ATST.

That's because the Desann AI is far stronger than the Luke AI, he's much more aggressive. Raven never intended for you to take a battle like that seriously. :D

I spawned four Lukes and they wiped out one Desann, then I swung at one of the Lukes with his saber off and *humm* all four sabers turn on! CRAP! They charged at me like mad men and decapitated me! Eek!

I like spawning that JediTrainer guy, he's awesome! He totally slaughters stormtroopers!

That Jedi guy with gray hair is a total retard! He's always the first that the Reborn or even the stomies kill. He's got that dumb line, "Dhey have cortosis amor!" I'm like, "Yeah, NO ****!!"

Guest PissedJedi

Many people have been doing this for days. Not something Incredibly new. Not something to get all angry about. And not something at all impressive. Just because it's not harped on the forums doesn't mean folks have not been doing this.

You are getting all worked up off of one comment. Did I slander you? Did I use the dreaded.. You are a noob.

Nope. You sir are the child who needs to calm down. As far as a verbal battle. It would be like dueling Desann without any force powers.. You would be powerless. And this is not the place for such nonsense. So chill. IF you do want to duel.. We can find a nice Jk2 server and I would gladly layeth the smacketh down.

Originally posted by PissedJedi

Wow You thought this up by yourself?

WOW you SO Smart....... not.

For future reference, you know that comment would have been so much better if you hadn't included the "not". We all know it is sarcasm. :)

Guest PissedJedi

I know.. But I Am such an old-schooler. But OF course Sarcasm = bad mojo to some kids. I Am glad some people understand it.

I don't think pissedjedi even read the first post yet

the point of the post had nothing to do with the coolness of npc spawn, it was about how desann is stronger than luke

back on topic though:

I like spawning a few lukes against hordes of weaker bad guys

2 lukes can own 50 rodians but 1 luke eventually falls to the might of about 50 gran boxers

Archived