Home

Curbing Jedi tendencies

Cassiel_Blaize

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's one of the main reasons why people will not become jedi; they will not be allowed to brag about it, saying that they are jedi.

'' wanna see my lightsaber, baby?''

Because when they do that, bounty hunters will be attracted like flies to a corpse.

Oh I'm sure there will be at first. I'm going to be one. =). Of course, after a while they will die down most likely. I would imagine that there will be many crappy ass ones and a few really really good ones. Besides, crappy ass bounty hunters will offer amusement.

::whispers to Boreas:: just so you know, being a bounty hunter is going to be more than just shooting. Also, you won't get a ship until the expansion which will come out a year after the release of the game, and even then it won't have all of the ships from the star wars universe. and besides that, we were just talking about being bounty hunters....The last person to say they were going to be a jedi on this post was a while ago. Also, no jedi in his/her right mind will be showing off, and they will most likely be able to deflect your shot unless they either really suck or you get really lucky. There will also most likely be no one shot kills.

im gonna be a jedi...a good one..bot as in good but as in light jedi not evilishness.. ABd i dont think you will be able to sneak up on people with the type of game battles they suggested..it might turn into another screen for battles...not sre though..but if you can gaalgoth then just fire 3 times not once..that way it will be a 3 shot kill not one! :)

"turn into another screen at battles"? Eeeh... well... first, you have to realize that everything must happen in the same amount of time for everyone on the whole server. Otherwise, everyone would be out of sync, all the time. So all battles must be realtime, so you can't go into some kind of battlemode with another screen and such. However, some kind of com bat stance is common in these kind of games, a mode you must enter to fight someone. But it's not like a different game mode.

Yeah, but its not like your victim has to enter battle mode too. Then you would be invincible, as long as you just stand there. It would simply not work in PvP.

"Oh ****, commander, the rebel troops just disengaged combat mode! We can't hurt them any more! What should we do?"

Get my point? :)

Well, you have to pay for being cloned....

Anyway, I want to be a Jedi because I want to be a Jedi. It's not the lightsaber, the force powers, or bragging rights, its because I want to have my character be the epitome of nobility and heroism. That's a Jedi. I'll probably have a secondary smuggler or bounty hunter character to play if I want to take out my aggressions or just want to be wacky or something, but I'm going to play my Jedi like a Jedi.

Archived