Home

beststar wars game?

Guest Kioet Csuhen

Which of these Star Wars PC games is the Best?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Star Wars PC games is the Best?

• Dark Forces|Jedi Knight|Mots
    • Force Commander
    • Rebellion
    • Xwing Series
    • Rogue Squadron
    • Battle for Naboo
    • The Phantom Menace
    • Rebel Assault Series
    • Galactic Battlegrounds
    • Racer

Guest Kioet Csuhen

i must say Rebellion. It lets me control the mighty fleets of the empire, and i'm allowed to build as much as i want, and can make me fleets as large as i want. and the droid IMP-22 is awesome!!!

Guest SlashAndBurn

I've always loved the X-Wing and Tie games. they've alaways had a lot of fast paced action and interesting stories that expanded on the whole Star Wars universe.:tie::x-wing:

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by Gungan Warrior

the phantom menace game was cool except for the 2nd level where you had to keep jumping onto pillars and such

don't remind me of that part. the first time i played that i tried for about 2 hours and right when i started to cry, i actually used the force or something and made it across. heh now it takes about 10 tries.

Guest Tie Guy

The X-wing games were not only my first, but also the best. No game in the SW universe is longer, or has more gameplay hours, and nothing beats the classic space sims that made LEC what it is today.

Guest Kioet Csuhen

TIE Fighter is the best x-wing series game. The missions were believable, and the action was intense. TIE Fighter alliance, anyone?

hands down the dark forces/jedi knight series...

actualy being a Jedi and using force powers and fighting other jedis, not to mention cutting down hordes of stromtroopers, fighting Boba Fett....... AARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG tooooo much!!

must install both games now....... and relive the experience again and again... hehe

Archived