Home

*SPOILERS!* Why not Episode 2 "The Clone War(s)?"

Tozier

hey, would u rather be waiting 1 year for him to think up a better name or have the movie out next month. :p

I hope he doesn't change the name, cuz I've already grown attatched to it and instead of saying 'i can't wait to see episode 2!!' i say 'i can't wait to see aotc'.

I dont see what all the fuss is about. I like the title, it sounds retro like the old flash gordon movies or something - fits perfectly IMHO.

And as TheJackal pointed out, its not as if The Empire Strikes Back was a stroke of genius in comparison. Very similar type of name actually.

I thought the Phantom Menace was a dumb title though. Go figure.

-Twinstar

And as TheJackal pointed out, its not as if The Empire Strikes Back was a stroke of genius in comparison. Very similar type of name actually.

Yeah, actually now that I think about it, all the star wars titels are pretty stupid... guess there would be no point in breaking the trend now. :p

I still cant get over that attack of the killer tomatos thing though...

Actually, because, i've read the script from George Lucas, the full one, which I jsut spoiled the whole movie for myself, but I wanted to read it before I saw it (like I do most books) ;) and the reason is that the "Clone Wars" fall over into EP3, the wars do not end until the end of EP3 :D

So in EP2, the "Clones" make their FIRST attack, according to the online script i've read, and the movie ends after their first attack, and carries over into EP3

Most of the "Clone Wars" takes place in EP3, (the majority of it) I actually think that EP2 is suppose to be a "love story" of how Amidala and Anakin fall in love, and it's also suppose to show Anakin's training, the full story isnt clone wars, thats maybe half the story

previous Poster answered correctly. The Clone Wars have merely begun at the very end of this movie, all the shots in the trailors are not actually the clone wars... Yoda has a line that is heard in the trailer "Begun the Clone Wars have" BUT

SPOILER BELOW (beware)

This is said at the VERY END of Ep II. Another tidbit is that the ending scene is Jar Jar, Palpatine and some other senators overlooking a large platform where the clones are boarding ships to go off and fight the seperatists

Bah, above post is like saying Attack of Ze Germans is the same as WW1 and WW2, or attack of the French and Indians for the F and E War. Come on....

Attack of the Clones does not denote a "War" at all. Thats why they were able to use this, as the WAR does not occur until Episode 3

Archived