Home

My Mandalorian skin is finished

Absath

http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/o/j/k/0/k0hd3qn56k74h2hnjv43jecb9g/Absath.jpg

The skin is finally finished. Look for it to be available for download at a website near you very shortly.

EDIT: This skin is not supposed to be boba or jango or jodo or any other known star wars character. this is my own creation. he is a mercenarythat happens to own some pieces of mandalorian armor. he wears no jetpack, has no helmet and is also force sensitive but tempted by the dark side. again-this is not a known star wars character im trying to recreate.

please keep in mind (ive had this argument too many times to go into it again) that we cannot create new models yet. so this is the best we can do. like it or dont, but dont fill up this thread with "make a helmet!" and "we want boba" because i and all of my fellow modder's know that already, and as soon as we can, we will. thanks for your understanding

Im not meaning to be offensive or anything it is better than anything I could possibly do and I respect your effort but, I think people are looking for more of the mandalorian from Jedi Knight multiplayer, that does not really look like a mandalorian. But I give you an A for effort.

Archived